Announcement: Ametat and Avetat Expedition to Gamdis III Underway

Might I ask what became of the slaves that were rescued?

They were ā€œillegalā€-y taken slaves by Naupliusā€™s admission in the OP from any number of sources around the cluster. Theyā€™ve suffered a range of injuries ranging from sun-stroke, severe sunburns, dehydration, exposure, frost bite (from the polar regions), animal and insect bites, sand dust inhalation, and other injuries and are being evaluated to see if Nauplius had time to make them dependent on the vitoc antidote. Right now they are being taken care of by LUMENā€™s medical staff at our facilities that, unfortunately, have had a lot of practice with this sort of thing. When they are well enough to travel and return home they will be permitted to do so and transit arranged via interbus; if they have no existing homes, options will be provided. If you wish to discuss further, Iā€™d be happy to meet with you, Lady Cerra, at our medical facility.

2 Likes

Captain Aspenstar, please consider Cerra Manor an option for those with no existing home. I would love to further discuss matters at a later date. I will send you a private correspondence.

2 Likes

Nauplius ceased to be funny to me a while ago.

Those ship names, however, are still knee-slappers.

2 Likes

A wayward and liberal Empire and the SCC may consider my slaves ā€œFreedā€, but a holy and righteous God surely does not. Furthermore, by tasting the forbidden fruit of ā€œfreedomā€ they have reset the clock on their generational slavery, and no one should think about giving them freedom for hundreds of generations. The lesson of Samira Kernher must loom large for anyone giving slaves freedom. Free Minmatar = terrorists.

Not surprised he neglects his slaves.

1 Like

I fixed it for you.

2 Likes

Eh I was being diplomatic here. I could say a lot worse.

1 Like

As of 22:00 hours UVT today, LUMEN has suspended search and rescue operations on Gamis III.

Despite five days of orbital sensor sweeps supporting planetside search and rescue, after the first 24 hour period we have found no additional survivors. We have confirmed several thousand additional dead at a previously undiscovered site.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.