Announcement: God has Given the Achurans Over to Destruction

No worries! While you and I have our differences, they don’t particularly extend into the professional sphere.

3 Likes

Just when I think that ARC, SFRIM, and PIE could not stoop any lower…

Today, during the Second Battle of the Citadel of Achuran Destruction, I found myself unable to reload missiles or switch ECM scripts.

This can only mean one thing…ARC, SFRIM, and PIE summoned Molok the Deceiver himself into battle against me, that my equipment might be confounded.

The Achuran people will pay for this outrage.

That or you don’t have a crew willing/capable of maintaining your systems in your citadel…

3 Likes

Yes! It worked!

4 Likes

Sometimes, creative accounting is very creative.

3 Likes

I hope that once that “Project Nova” thing is ready it would be possible to extract the slaves more forcibly from Napkins’ clown tents.

2 Likes

Hush, Colt.

5 Likes

What wickedness have you done, Ms. Phelps?

Nothing. Those systems are entirely tamper proof from independent capsuleers. Only way to mess with them is through CONCORD, Upwell or from within your own corporation. If it’s a cock up from the former two, you’re in all likelihood due a replacement in fact. If it’s the latter, we’ll… We all know how that sort of thing goes.

Edit, this damn ‘’ smart’’ hand terminal is the dumbest piece of equipment I’ve ever owned or operated. I could communicate more legibly by rubbing bloody sticks together.

4 Likes

No, it’s an operational glitch introduced in a recent Upwell systems push-patch. The same problem is happening to every citadel, refinery, and engineering complex in New Eden: you cannot reload weapons while reinforced OR taking fire.

Not everything is about you, moulder (by which I am saying I consider you the slowly-rotting vegetation under fallen debris).

3 Likes

Yesterday, the Minmatar were goading Serena into ending her life along with her baby. I cannot find her and fear for her.

All of them? At once? That’s quite an undertaking. You must be proud if you’ve managed to goad every single member of various ethnic groups into acting negatively towards your “wife”.

4 Likes

An update on this: Upwell has fixed the issue, and pushed the patch. Your weapons can reload again.

2 Likes

I call shenanigans on that, why would we do that to an Achuran?

2 Likes

HOW DARE YOU!!

How dare you compare Achurans with Minmatar?!

Don’t you know, that Achura produce best scientists and engineers in the cluster? Don’t you know, that Achura are CALDARI, and not Minmatar, from different part of the space? Have you learned genetics, sociology, eugenics and history, related to Achura and Minmatar?..

You know, Mr. Nauplius, I always considered you to be better than Raske, better than Priano, but now you give THIS…

I myself always try to respect people beliefs, religions, Gods, spirits. I was showing respect even to your religion even considering you was the lone follower of it. But I am foremost Caldari, and as Caldari I tend to speak from the position of logic and facts. Beliefs are what makes us human, it what makes us different from machines, it is our ultimate goal, the pursuit of knowledge that we cannot achieve.

You can believe in whatever you like, Mr. Nauplius. But when you believe in something that contradicts facts, it is not pursuit of knowledge anymore, it is short-sightedness and ignorance. And that I cannot respect.

But on the other hand, I understand that we all can make mistakes, again, because we are mere humans. And with this, I make an official request for you to study history, sociology and genetics of Achura people to understand the difference with Minmatar people, and correct your mistakes.

Shall you forfeit the request, I am inviting you to solve it in space as pilots. After all, I myself is half Achura and that half will gladly meet you on the battlefield. I may be not good with words, but I am good with missiles.

D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

1 Like

Of course. Someone who tortures and murders millions of people is a “better person” than people you just have a personal feud with.

:roll_eyes:

Well, I guess it’s something that you’re finally realizing how awful he is after your own race has been added to his list of victims.

And to stop you while you’re ahead: I don’t care for an explanation for why your personal opponents are “so much worse”. Don’t waste either of our time by writing one.

12 Likes

There’s no harm in being openly affable with monsters when they are not hostile towards you!

1 Like

Yes, there is.

10 Likes

Well, that’s your prerogative! Frankly I find the monsters to be more social and friendlier that the whole lot of “goodie two-shoes” that act holier than the rest.

1 Like

That is because you are one of the monsters. No decent person would want anything to do with you.

8 Likes