Announcement: God has Given the Achurans Over to Destruction

Ms. Kernher, I wasn’t going to explain that, don’t worry. For everything there is own place and time.
I wanted to explain the other thing though: I don’t have personal feuds.

I am just a soldier of the State, and I fight those, who show aggression against us. And everything I do, I do for the State.

As for him… I don’t fight people because they are awful. I fight them when they attack us, or when I am ordered to shoot them.

In the end, it’s all up to him: If he wants the fight, then the fight he will get.

Well, he’s an enemy of the State now. Have at him.

6 Likes

I am not an enemy of the State. I believe that the State should respond to this new Revelation from God by enslaving its Achuran population, to be sure, but that does not make me its enemy.

Interestingly, Nauplius was declared an enemy of the State about eight months ago, with the usual results.

4 Likes

Would building a proper working Achurian synthetic finally get you off your Achur fetish?

1 Like

Hey, the Achur are distant cousins to the Khanid. That’s a big no-no right there.

2 Likes

Will the other half be staying at home?

4 Likes

There’s something here about a story of a scorpion and a frog.

5 Likes

And that’s why frogs eat scorpions and don’t give them piggyback rides across rivers.

Unless you are implying that scorpions and frogs should insult each other at every chance.

1 Like

Dear gods I can’t believe that anyone would think a creature like Kim-baka could be related to any Matari. She has not the Brutor strength of character, the Sebiestor intellect, the Vherokior spirituality…I could go on but I think you get the idea.

Actually she is her own special brand of…whatever she is. I certainly don’t paint all Achur with the same brush of disgust that I feel for Kim.

7 Likes

The citadel has been dealt with; initial materiel recovery was also successful. My thanks to the pilots of IKAME, PIE, and SFRIM for their work in this joint venture.

It’s also worth noting that PIE engaged and drove off a handful of Purists intent on claiming Nauplius’s slaves for themselves.

6 Likes

Which they actually couldn’t, because of Upwell Asset Safety systems. But apparently they brought their own with them to try and pretend they did.

6 Likes

That’s about the crazies…what? Why? What would be the point?

2 Likes

It will grate on me for some time seeing that many targets on field and not getting to go for any of them. This may be the last time I see a decent fight placed so temptingly in my sights, for some time.

2 Likes

There was little time to formulate a proper statement due to the proximity of heretics and heathens of all stripes. The attempt did little to convey our purpose, and our effort to salvage supplies for the movement was interrupted.

While I mourn the loss of our brothers and sisters, I cannot help but revel in the destruction of such a wicked facility.

Was it also vile?

5 Likes

Actually, he’s worse, because most Gallente axe killers are merciful enough to dispense with reading you 18 stanzas of poetry before they kill you.

3 Likes

Physician, heal thyself.

6 Likes

A new Chapel has been added to the Temple to the Red God aboard my Bhaalgorn, the Chapel of Aria Jenneth. Located across from the existing Initiation Chamber and sharing its triangular, three altar design, this chapel will be assigned to one purpose: the salvation of Aria Jenneth. Three slaves will be permanently strapped to three altars of God, rotated as needed, so that at any time of the day or night that Aria comes face to face with her Minmatarness and wishes to sacrifice it upon the Altar of God, she may come here, even if I’m away, raise the bloody dagger, intone, “And Molok the Deceiver was sacrificed upon the Altar of God”, and three times thrust it through the hearts of Wicked slaves, one of each Minmatar bloodline, sipping their blood and filling with it a golden vial which she will forever wear around her neck.

The option to join the Faith is available to all, of course; your initiations will take place in the existing, opposite Initiation Chamber and follow the same format. Reservations required for non-Aria Jenneths, however.

Even so, may the Blood Age come quickly. Amen. Amarr Victor.

I know I’m going to regret this but…you know there’s seven bloodlines, right?

2 Likes