Announcement: God has Given the Achurans Over to Destruction

Wait…practice for what?

2 Likes

How you ever placed yourself in the position you were in is beyond me, at least now you have come to your senses.

3 Likes

Fools love a fool.

4 Likes

I heard somewhere you were actually part Ammatar, care to comment @Nauplius?

2 Likes

Bit late. As I hear it, she’s been gutting live sacrifices to begin with, and I think we all know capsuleers trying to repent for something tends to be “gosh, I said I’m sorry like… twice now, clearly everything’s now just fine.”

7 Likes

It’s a crying shame when the supposedly proud armed forces of our nation-states would permit such wretches to serve in their ranks as an auxiliary.

Nonetheless, if one does see fit to enlist with the Federal Defence Union I shall ensure that the men and women of the Caldari Militia Coalition, of whom a fair few Achurans can be found within our ranks, shall give you the warmest of welcomes if you ever find yourself in Black Rise.

9 Likes

Nauplius has this dangerous ability to make my like Ms. Kernher’s posts. It’s almost facinating.

You are aware that even I can purchase slaves from the market. Does that make me a Holder too? Like Ms. Kernher says it’s all about the capsuleer status. But why should I expect you to have your facts straight. You even failed to understand the basics of Carbon Dating back when you tried to appear all so smart when criticising my work on Mr. Tyrannos. It’s getting to the point where your stupidity is added on my list of things that can make me like Samira.

9 Likes

Hm.

I wonder what does Naupliusism say about having to pay child support?

7 Likes

Oh, that’s easy: some of them want us to be weapons. Some of them want us to be boogeymen—the scary monsters out there in the dark. They’ll use us to frighten the populace whenever it gets… uppity…

And some of them just want to know if it’s possible to run through hundreds and hundreds of deaths without losing your mind, so they can try on immortality themselves.

You don’t really think someone as rich and used to self-indulgence as Jamyl Sarum let herself die, do you?

2 Likes

I am not a filthy Ammatar subhuman.

Just subhuman.

5 Likes

Brutor blood for strength, Sebiestor blood for intellegence, Krustral for cunning, what was Ammatar/Nefantar again? I don’t recall you ever mentioning what their blood was for…

3 Likes

Okay, you got me on that last one.

2 Likes

Some don’t even do that much.

1 Like

I know. I’ve known for a while. Even when you’ve looked at others, tried to distract yourself. Even with fanfic, dolls, Ms. Raske … poor Ms. Shi … somehow I’m still there.

It’s a little sweet. And, a little sad. Actually more than a little. It’s also a little scary. … again, actually, that’s more than a little. In fact it’s kind of oh gods please why how did this happen to me why me please make it stop go away nononono aaaaaaah find-somewhere-to-hide-and-curl-into-a-tiny-ball.

What sin did I commit to invite such a calamity? Did this happen because I didn’t hate you?

For a while I thought I could use it, leverage it, to help people, and, to a degree I even did. I thought maybe I could even help you escape that churning nightmare you’re the heart of. That nightmare’s pretty strong, though. Churning walls of ego and confirmation bias, shot through with pulsating veins of pathologized faith. Horror as sacrament; torture and death as sacred duties. Hatred made holy.

Now I’m not sure what to do. The Directrix doesn’t think I can be a positive influence on you anymore; your affection for me’s grown pathologized, too. Strange as it is to say, I think, because you respected my refusal, I trusted you too far.

It’s never been clear to me how this could end well. And, I guess, it’s now headed where it was always going. I guess now you’ll see it as your duty to treat me as though I were in Hell.

Is this something I invited? Because I cared about the people you hurt? It’s appropriate. I don’t mind standing beside the people you’ve made your victims. It’s a place of honor; I’m proud to have stood beside them in the past, and I hope I’ll have the chance in the future.

For the sake of that chance, I’ve even been reluctant to fire on you. I didn’t want to upset you, be the cause of still more suffering.

Only, now you’ve involved my mother’s people. I kind of knew that was a risk, when I got mixed up in this. … but that choice was a personal one, something I did only as myself. If you’re going to try to make them carry the consequences …

… it’s my responsibility.

I don’t hate you, and won’t. But rather than let the Achura come to harm, I’ll drag you to Hell with my own two hands.

8 Likes

You’ve got my sympathies, Aria. It must really suck to have your people targeted for misery, abuse, and mayhem by some religious maniac.

10 Likes

Eh, he was my distraction, Aria. Not the other way around.

2 Likes

Oh snap.

3 Likes

As an Achuran and a member of The Imperium I’ll await the official response from the Space Pope Max Singularity himself.

1 Like

Zing! Oh very nice. A really well-crafted witticism, Arrendis.

Incidentally, I never did thank you, personally, for how much you’ve done to make me look at the Republic as a real, viable threat to the people I care about. After so much time spent trying to help rescue your kin from Mr. Nauplius, it had gotten to feel a little … wrong … to turn around and kill their relations, for no strong reason of my own.

I’d all but retired from combat duty. I was going to basically be Directrix Daphiti’s secretary, you know? … Write up statements for her, that kind of thing.

Well, I’m back on combat duty, now.

So I guess, you’re right. Threats really can accomplish change.

See you around.

3 Likes