Announcement: God has Given the Achurans Over to Destruction

Aside from calling names and screeching, do you have proper documentation and imperial decrees that prove that Mister Nauplius isn’t a Holder?

I’ve known Mister Nauplius for the better part of the last 3 years and I always considered him to be a Holder, judging by the sheer amount of Slaves he manages to move legally in Amarr Space. Like that one time he gave me three thousand slaves to experiment with!

Also, nuhuh, I’m smart. A very smart science person. You’re the moron! Yep! Because I say so, without any written or testimonial proof that you scored quite low in Capsuleer intelligence tests, which have quite high standards to begin with!

1 Like

He literally admits to it when asked, and declares it in his own bio.

A capsuleer being able to legally transport slaves in Amarr has nothing to do with whether or not they are a Holder, and everything to do with overly permissive SCC market laws and capsuleer independence.

12 Likes

If the Gallente militia lets you join it AND allows you to take slaves from their enemies, then the Federation is in more dire need of reform than I had suspected.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Pendulum War, and the hands-off leadership of CONCORD and our governments.

6 Likes

“Also: Bwahahaha!”

10 Likes

CONCORD will enact no retribution on him for any murders he commits as long as he’s not shooting at a capsuleer.

2 Likes

Apparently not.

3 Likes

Can it please be re-disrupted?

4 Likes

It doesn’t mean I have to agree, or think it’s a good idea.

3 Likes

Oh-- by the way, Mr. Nauplius? You still make me sad, but, it seems you’re out of my reach at this point. It seems you believe I’m damned anyway, so I might as well have fun with this. …

You might actually want to try to avoid doing this sort of thing, in future, to people you literally told how to make one of your nightmares a reality.

Tee hee.

(Incidentally, being considered “given over to destruction” by your alleged deity is a little flattering.)

By the way, I might have found out a little more about that Achur occult stuff you were interested in. … I guess you won’t need it now, though.

Oo-- “Curses.” I wonder how I overlooked that chapter? Let me see. …

Wow. That’s vivid.

Um. If you feel a sudden pressure inside your eyeballs in the near future, it’s probably nothing, okay?

9 Likes

Agreed!

Then again, it could be my thighs crushing your melon. Because for some reason, that’s something I fantasize about now.

4 Likes

No, but it does mean the Federation and Empire didn’t even do the little bit you’re crediting them with doing.

2 Likes

I thought CONCORD was set up by agreement between the different factions including the Empire and Federation, or do you mean the part about only setting up CONCORD for retribution?

At any rate, I’ve been reviewing some of the history around CONCORD and it doesn’t look encouraging. Atrocities against non capsuleers really don’t factor into why or how CONCORD metes out punishment. The system gets crazier the more you look at it.

2 Likes

I love you, Aria. What has changed is that I must hate the Minmatarness that flows in your blood; the Minmatarness that rots you to the bone. I must hate this Minmatarness about you as I hate the Minmatarness in Serena and Ms. Raske, too, but know the great burden and grevious pain it gives me to know that you will burn for all eternity in the Lowest Hell, and that after millions and billions and trillions of years have passed, all the agony, all the suffering that you will have experienced will be but a speck of a moment in the eternity of the suffering still to come.

Can you imagine what it is to bear such a burden, to know that one you love must suffer the punishment of a holy and righteous God for the Minmatarness that runs through her veins?

Although the Imperial Rite and all your service to Lady Aspenstar will do nothing to cleanse the Minmatarness from your soul, there remains but one option available to you. The same one and only option that remains to all born Minmatar: a knife, a golden vial, an Altar of God, and three Minmatar, one of each bloodline.

And, um, after you do that, you can’t go apostate and return your golden vial like my now ex-wife did.

I knew it. I was going to come tell you Lady Galena forced me to return the vial, but now I shall repent any way I can. I will save my soul and seek penance for my crimes. In God’s name, I shall do these things!

You…are a horrible man, and I hate you with every fiber of my being.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

2 Likes

I mean the bit about setting up CONCORD for ‘retribution’. Fact is, CONCORD doesn’t do squat about us except when we shoot one another in High-security space. They system’s set up for us to be weaponized. They want us to practice.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t you need eight now that you’ve declared the Achurans to be a Tribe? I mean, you can’t just arbitrarily say the Sebiestor, Brutor, and Vherokior are needed but let the Krusual, Starkmanir, Nefantar, Thukker, and Achuran off the hook.

3 Likes

God will only laugh at your prayers, like he does laugh at the prayers of any filthy Minmatar subhuman; you were in the Faith, and in your apostasy have reverted to being Minmatar, and now there is no return:

The gates of paradise will open for you one time only; woe to the soul who dares to knock twice.
-The Scriptures, Book of Missions 5:14

Three of the eight will do.