Announcement: God has Given the Achurans Over to Destruction

Has she? If so, my view of her as simply a gullible fool is overly generous.

2 Likes

She has. She’s deserving of no more sympathy than the Butcher.

4 Likes

Umm… I have no minder and the risks I take are my own!

2 Likes

As loathed as I am to even ask here, has Serena willingly or unwillingly returned to you? She vanished last night and was meant to return so we could visit the chapel for prayer. I have concerns for her health, which you have ignored, seemingly. She must be in a doctor’s care at all times.

1 Like

Last night, I went to see Serena at her apartment. Our differences remained unresolved. However, she passed out and I took her home to Mehatoor, where she is being inspected by scientists…Blood Raider Scientists.

I demand you return her to my care.

1 Like

Also, Bwahahahahaha!

6 Likes

This again? The Achuran fetish is getting really tired now. They’re cute sure but not like "I must announce my fixation at every opportunity cute.

2 Likes

Fixation or not, she is in need of serious medical care. In fact, she knew not to leave. I don’t know what sort of coercive tactics you used, and I don’t care. All I want is Serena looked after properly.

1 Like

So now we’re supposedly kidnapping capsuleers, somehow bypassing all security and endless features of capsuleerdom, for the sake of really crap soap drama?

I don’t bloody buy it. This is too nonsensical even for the clown and his dimwitted playmates. Hire better writers, will ya?

3 Likes

Not everybody takes full advantage of all those safeguards, Miz. There are a few different peculiarities to Ms. Shi’s situation, as well, not the least of which is, I think the “medical condition” they’re talking about is pregnancy.

1 Like

That’s a disturbing thought.

1 Like

The spawn of Nauplius, you mean?

2 Likes

I was just thinking more that somebody actually touched him…

3 Likes

My Blood Raider Scientists will provide all the care she needs. I have no intention of holding Serena here for very long. However, if she chooses to leave, she will do so without her baby, which will be removed from her and placed in a tube for the remainder of its gestation.

Serena’s baby is a potential threat to the orderly succession within Naupliusism and cannot be allowed to live outside my influence. She will be raised by my slaves.

Guristas Scientists are strictly better Mister Nauplius.

Just saying!

Also, you can neuro-scanner her to a new body, then keep her old body on life support while it gestates. Win-win is you ask me. See if a silly Blood Raider Scientist would think of that! All they care is eating blood clots!

1 Like

The question then is what do you intend to do what that infant? After all, the old Covenant practiced child blooding, as the blood of infants is considered pure.

2 Likes

He can only handle impure blood. The childs safe from that

:grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, but he’s gonna make sure the child is raised by Matari, it seems. I guess the half-Achuran Napkinette will have its voluval around age 6 months so he can declare it came up ‘Naupliusistic Messiah’.

3 Likes

Wow. Just…wow.

3 Likes