[Announcement] Institute for Science and Philosophy of Science

I share your pursuit of knowledge for its own sake, and I would consider it an honour to join your noble endeavour.

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy to contribute either on the data management side of things, or to survey low-sec systems that are still available.

3 Likes

Apologies for the delay. Only one system has been claimed so far and no one has submitted data so things remain wide open. Cheers

1 Like

Mr. Assene, do you or your compatriots have any other published works we might reference?

1 Like

Unfortunately we do not have anything as of now. This is the beginning stages of a new endeavor and in the past we, like many others, have been more focused on matters like how to make isk than with the types of open source, knowledge projects we seek to advance now that we have the flexibility to be a source of isk to others in furtherance of those goals.

1 Like

I have edited the isk rewards for each type of planet and moon in our current project list above by 100K per object in most cases and 200k per j space planet as an added incentive to get the ball rolling on data collection.

1 Like