Announcement of Project Solace

It is now, but it wasn’t before. And you didn’t answer my question about an inspection.

A permanent solution like what? Wiping out the Triglavians completely? Even their many attacks on known space don’t warrant a genocide.

You’re right. It’s visible now.

It was, in fact, addressed to him.

Considering an Open invitation for people to take part in a tour was posted just before yours, I think that answers your question.

I’m not in the business of assuming things.

Mail me with the times and dates that you would be available for said inspection.

@Melisma_Ramijozana

Carregan

I Spoke with our Security team and lead. I have the unfortunate duty to inform you that you are not invited to take part in a Tour of the Project Solace station. I’m not entirely sure why, but that choice is no longer mine to make. It may have something to do with unrelated encounters. I have been told you can ask for another in your place. If that suits you please get back to me.

While receiving of materials has been slow, we have made some headway on a delivery mechanism that can be used to spread the weapon. Unrelated testing with other chemicals have shown a rapid spread rate and can be used for a multitude of tasks. One of these uses is terraforming barren planets. This is an important mile stone for Project Solace. One step closer to pushing back these ever dangerous invaders.

Thank you.

Big ■■■■■■■ surprise.

@Shorai_Aikyoraan

I wonder what such a weapon has to do with combating Triglavians, who rarely, if ever, venture planetside.

It seems much more likely to me that you’re preparing this weapon for something else. Influencing climate behavior and weather, perhaps?

1 Like

Since you don’t seem to have many jumping at the chance to take part in ‘Tour of Project Solace station’, I’d like to volunteer.

-Lady Shalee Lianne Cerra

1 Like

@Shalee_Lianne_Cerra

Carregan:

Lady Shalee Lianna Cerra,
Thank you for your entry. You have been placed on a tentative list ( Albeit Short ). A message shall be sent to you shortly from our Security Team, with a few innocuous questions.

~Thank you.

I am able to tour the facility in Ms. Ramijozana’s stead. Please contact me directly if this is acceptable.

1 Like

Hello,

I have you slated down. I will be sending you a message soon. Sorry for the delay.

Out of curiosity, I wonder if the press would be welcome to a tour?

I Fear that would be incredibly dangerous.

Triglavians are not stupid. We know they know of our project. Beyond the location, I do not believe it is important to broadcast exactly how we are going to combat them. We are in the final planning stages with a few independents at this time and a tour time should be announced soon.

What’s fun about it if it’s not?

With the Triglavians having largely left Derelik alone, is it still necessary or helpful to your cause to have your structure anchored at Tanoo II?

3 Likes

That’s a good point! I for one certainly think Project Solace could have a lot more of an impact were it to move its operations literally anywhere else.

4 Likes

You know he’s going to say that it’s because of their presence that the Trigangles haven’t come back, right? I mean, I don’t know nor care who’s right but surely you must know that’s what their argument will be…

Right?

Well, then they did a super special awesome job and should move on to the next region.

2 Likes

Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Security Contract Services

This is a public notice released at the request of the facility operator: a contractual agreement has been accepted by the Enforcement Directive’s security subsidiary, Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch. This contract will cover basic structural operational security for the duration of the facility tour, with an availability clause of extension.

Security concerns are to be forwarded to Commander Shiran Mazaki and his staff. We will be unable to answer public relation related queries at this time.

- Oniseki-Raata Contractual Services Department -

Carregan

I am pleased to announce, with Mr. Mazaki that 3rd Party Internal security has been set for Project Solace.
All security related issues will now be settled by the Internal Watch, in close communication with Project Solace management.

In other news, a tentative date for this Tuesday for the first tour of Project solace is being planned. A party of Lord Adjutant Reginald Sakikibara and Lady Shalee Lianna Cerra with a third awaiting completion of negotiations.

Thank you.

Carregan

The Tentative date for the Tour did not come, however a new time has been settled that is now set in stone. Saturday the 16th, around 0100 the Tour will begin. It is expected to last for about 3 hours, with a break and meals provided.

A schedule is in the works and is not ready to be released. Project Solace team members are preparing for the arrival of the members of the tour and are ready to showcase the important research they are working on.

Thank you

Carregan

I am happy to report that the tour went without issue! I look forward to the reviews of those who took part. Thank you all for the chance to show you what we are working on, and why it is important that we form together to fight back the Triglavian attacks.

Thank you