Announcement of Project Solace

I thank our hostess for taking the time out of her no doubt busy schedule to show me, and some others, the facility.

I regret to say that, after a detailed review of our notes, LUMEN’s position is unchanged as to the viability and appropriateness of the project and, therefore, LUMEN cannot support this project as presently structured and organized.

There is further, a concern, that at least one project element has attracted the attention of the Triglavians to this portion of the Mandate again.

Consequentially, it is again respectfully suggested that the project be moved, perhaps to less populated Null or low security space where the Triglavians have been making significant appearances and escalating their forces.

5 Likes

Shorai Aikyoraan Ramijozana was unable to tour the facility, and no other associates of Corovid Industries were invited to attend.

However, we highly value the opinions of Lunarisse Daphiti and her peers in LUMEN. Therefore, Corovid Industries supports LUMEN’s call for Project Solace to be moved elsewhere.

For those unfamiliar with the area, the Project Solace Fortizar is not only anchored over Tanoo II, but is a mere 11,000 KM away from the Tebu Amkhiman, where Corovid rents office space.

We encourage everyone, but especially allies of Corovid Industries and/or Viavant, to likewise support this call and refrain from doing business with Project Solace and its associated capsuleers.

1 Like

House Cerra thanks Doctor Carregan for making the facility open and for hosting the delegation of auditors and researchers to Project Solace.

Given the nature of the Triglavian threat, especially with the introduction of a new dreadnought-class vessel against those who are committed to defending New Eden, my liege lady, Lady Shalee Lianne Cerra, agrees that further research is of the utmost importance.

However, my liege lady reserves the right to wait to make a final determination on Project Solace until the rest of the facility is opened for examination, as not all floors were made available for public view. She thus looks forward to the next opportunity to review the facility.

Lord Reginald Sakakibara,
Lord Adjutant, Cerra Holding, Huola VII

2 Likes

Dr. Carregan.

I thank House Cerra and Lord Adjutant Sakakibara for there presence at the Tour. Many good questions were asked, and we have been able to approach our projects in a different view and make further progress. I look forward to a second tour of the remainder of Project Solace.

However, I cannot stay so polite for Directrix Aspenstar and LUMEN. LUMEN was approached before the birth of Project Solace, given the opportunity to guide the research in any way they felt was necessary. They were asked to help in creating Project Solace to fight back against increasingly hostile and dangerous threats by Triglavian Invaders.

Now here we are. They are welcomed to come aboard and tour to see what work we have created. All they have to say is that it is not enough for them. They criticize us for our approach, when they themselves were given the opportunity to help in that endeavor. Even during the tour, when asked for advise they declined to give any.

We have had set backs. We have made mistakes. But we learn from them. And we use this knowledge to continue the goal of stopping the Triglavians from coming after what is so important to us as citizens of New Eden.

We are small. We are underfunded, and we cannot continue at our best. But continue we shall for we are young, scrappy and hungry for the cure to stopping the destruction of New Eden. Project Solace will not be moved.

In related news, I am happy to announce a successful internal test of a powerful new device within our Biosphere. Tests will be ramping up to larger samples in the coming weeks.

Thank you.