Announcement: Shrine to a Caldari Hero Operational

I’d happily thaw out for anything you’d spearhead, at least for a while. Old times’ sake, and the PY-RE conspiracy, of course.

2 Likes

Or at least, verve?

2 Likes

How about both?

Love doing with verve?

1 Like

And what should I do…? I have had my world shattered thrice over. My culture is dead, my people a glimmer of what they once were. I preached pacifism, and was laughed at for it. Not I look toward a more pragmatic approach toward world affairs.

Should I let this evil persist? This antagonism toward both the living and dead alike? No. Something must be done. I would defend humanity from the monsters in the night if it meant my permanent death. Nauplius is not a man. He is a force. A force that evokes sadness and despair that a pacifistic approach cannot quell.

Something must be done - some action that would show we will not stand idle in the face of this. Even if it means sacrificing my own humanity to do so.

2 Likes

You do what you must. As always.

1 Like

He is not. He is a sad, weak, pathetic little boy, desperate for the girl he likes to pay attention to him. Everything he has done for the last two years at least, including getting married, was about Aria. Serena was a placeholder for him, a ‘substitute Achuran’, if you will.

He is a scared little boy, posturing and throwing tantrums and swearing his bigger friend will come along and punish those who didn’t give him his cookie. He, and his god, are jokes, and not only are they not even very good ones, they’re not even very bad ones—the kind that make you groan and glare at the teller, muttering around getting them back for that horrible pun.

He preaches the ‘glorification’ of his god comes from literally taking the easy way out. His god is glorified in the destruction of Minmatar. But any Minmatar will do. Slaves are just as good as warriors, he says! No need to do something hard, something that might actually offer his god some kind of recognition and glorification. No no, just go and buy a carton of Genuine Matari™ Brand slaves! Throw 'em on the fire like cordwood! Spend a few isk and the red god loves you!

As if something so pathetically easy would offer his god any glory.

But that’s all he does. All he ever does: take the easy road. After years of chasing all sorts of Matari women and getting no-where, now he’s hung up on an Achuran… so suddenly, the Achurans are Minmatar, so he can set up his temples around her homeworld.

The easy road. Again. Because he’s weak, laughably pathetic, just like his god.

He is not a force. But I do agree with the other part: he’s not a man. He’s just a sick, pathetic child.

10 Likes

Always with the semantics, Arrendis. It doesn’t matter what the hell he is. The response is the same.

3 Likes

The Wrath of the Red God does wax strong against Maria Daphiti, who has desecrated the Shrine to Sarth Jenneth’s shields.

Thanks, Ms. Maria.

1 Like

For once, Arrendis, we are in agreement, though I believe you are giving him too much credit by calling his fantasy a “god”. The Lord, is god. His mad ravings brought on by implant malfunctions and bad Quafe are not.

1 Like

Quafe goes bad? That explains my co-workers.

Your god is as much a fantasy as his.

1 Like

Thankfully the wind is empirically observable.

4 Likes

Perhaps… but at least mine is consistent.

2 Likes

Also implacable, though. At least our spirits are supposed to like a little offering now and then. (“Oh, sea-air children, please don’t blow me off the ridge today!”) Your Winds don’t even want to be worshipped.

Your Winds do seem to like you, though, so there’s that. Ours mostly seem to teach us the same way they kill us: by accident.

2 Likes

God smiles upon the Civire and Deteis, who are among the Righteous Non-Chosen, and he sends his elements to guide them.

God hates the Achurans, and sends his avenging angels to toy with them them and permits the demons to glorify him in their destruction.

1 Like

Awww, my kids are half-righteous.

1 Like

Well now your just committing plagiarism in addition to heresy.

“The Lord loosed upon them his fierce anger. All of his fury and rage. He dispatched against them a band of Avenging Angels.” - The Scriptures, Book II Apocalypse, 10:1

2 Likes

Your daughter told me that kids made fun of her for being half Caldari. This is an intolerable situation and one exactly reversed from the way it should be. Your daughter should be sent away to a Caldari boarding school, before which she should have surgery to remove any trace of her Vherokior-ness.

I don’t believe that was the exact scenario, but you go on and live in your little fantasy world.

1 Like