Anodize - Low/Null Small Gang PvP based out of Highsec

Corp TL;DR - what we focus on

• Low/Null PvP Roams
  • Noob-friendly wormhole PvE ops
  • Piracy (i.e. wardeccing, gate camps, ganking etc., although I want to stress that this is not all we do)
  • Individual skill, and understanding how to fly and fit your own ships. If you’re looking to get a corp fit and anchor on the FC and follow orders, that’s not us. But, we don’t have any requirements so if you’re new don’t worry, we can teach you, all you need to do is be willing to learn.

Now for the slightly longer version

This corp’s main focus is to put together a group of people that can sustain themselves economically and PvP together.

What we do:

• Low/Null PvP Roams
  • Noob friendly PvE wormhole ops
  • PIracy (i.e. wardeccing, gate camps, ganking etc.)

What we can do for you:

• Teach you how to PvP solo/in small groups
  • Teach you how to fit and fly your own ship in any scenario, as well as the metagame of EvE
  • Provide regular roams and PvP content
  • Basic freighter services if you need things moved

We have a strong focus on individual pilot skill as most of what we do is small gang. Like stated above, if you’re looking for somewhere where you can just buy a single alliance doctrine ship and orbit an FC and press F1, that’s not us. Understanding how to fit your ship and fly it on your own is hella important.

While we do focus on individual skill, recruitment for the time being does not exclude those who don’t currently have that. We have no SP requirements, and no game time requirements. Alpha clones are okay, but you should sub if you are able to, as it simply gives you access to so much more content.
I have a few years of knoweldge in solo and small group PvP. while I wouldn’t call myself an expert, if you have a question I can probably answer it or help you learn how to do it yourself. We can teach you! All that we ask is that you are willing to learn.

If you’re new or returning to EvE, or even just a regular player looking for a new corp, send in an app, or contact me if you have any questions.

In the app, please answer the following

1. How long have you been playing EvE
  2. What’s your experience level with PvP
  3. Are you okay with joining a new corp that is still building up and are you willing to help in that process?
  4. Tell me a bit about yourself and what you think you can bring to the table (doesn’t have to be super in depth or personal)

Sounds like you are doing similar kind of stuff as my corp - we are just starting out with three members based in high sec.

If you fancy teaming up for roams into null sec some time hit me up in game.

Regards A.K

Sure, I’ll send you an eve mail some time in the future