Another Day of Infamy at Jita. Once more JACKOFF rises to the challenge

Despite the increased activity instigated by the infamous wrecking crew of Bloody Hell let’s find Mary

I am pleased to report that the Jita Scavengers Association and Collective, more formally known as the Jita Association & Collective & Kindred Of Friendly Folk (JACKOFF) rose to the challenge and by the end of it, all wrecks were looted and scavenged and all bodied collected due to their dedicated efforts.

Let us also mention that the official MTUs strategically positioned around Jita also played a part by collecting wrecks that the noble scavengers had to pass on account of being full.

(If you place an unauthorized MTU at Jita it will be destroyed. Inquire at Jita for availability, positioning, licence fees and regulations. Do not ask me. I am not part of that association)

Some people expressed bewilderment that their ship was blown up without any ryme or reason. I would have said something but I was too busy at the time.

But I can say it now. If you want to know, it is because of reasons. Never mind it makes no sense to you at all. Today it was your time.

And we of JACKOFF do what we do as a public service. We do not provide explanations. We just do it. So should you.

1 Like

Can you perform another public service? Please blow up all the sh i t and clutter building up around Jita 4-4.

1 Like

CONCORD won’t let them do that, though.

: - )

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.