Ansiblex jump gates are a mistake

Wow, talk about irony. You complain about what they’re doing, because you want them to be doing something else. I instead look at what they’re doing and draw the conclusion from there.

I don’t give a ■■■■ about what happens in nullsec. I’m just smart enough to look at what they’re doing and finding a way that puts sense into it, while all YOU’RE doing is complaining about what they’re doing because it’s not what you want them to do.

So you can either accept it, or not. It doesn’t matter. The most likely reason for what they’re doing is that they’re trying to turn the former coloniazable space into actual empires.

You liking it, or not, is of no ones concern. I simply tried to help.
If you don’t like that either, then feel free to make a thread about THAT as well.

4 Likes

Yeah… all 1 of them. Damn you Ansi-Gates!! o/

Do you know how many of them are out there?
Can this be looked up somehow?

Really curious about it!

Yeah these gates are a real bad idea. Bombers Bar manages to kill lots of things under umbrellas by making the response fleets jump around a lot and us having the advantage of black ops timers made it a valid tactic.

Not anymore :slight_smile:

They wont change it. CSM members will mock you. You just have to use umbrella advantages against them and exploit them so much they cry and moan about it.

Then you will see change.

Just adapt. I have learnt that the hard way.

It saves me unnecessary 10+ jump to our null sec trade center. I do not care about problems of some PVP group like bomber bar , who fail to adapt. I care about not spending long minutes jumping and jumping and jumping again…

4 Likes

Removed some off topic posts.

It’s really funny to see that some people really think the defender should not have big advantages over the attacker…

Hell it’s THEIR space and NATURALLY they should have a 70:30 ,80:20 advantage.

The demand for “equality” of the attacker and the defender is ridiculous…

Their space,their rules,their advantage…

Stop whining and bring in a bigger fleet…

1 Like

No defenders can have plenty of advantage and they already did for ages. However it has to be WITHIN REASON.

Limitless jump travel was already identified as a problem by CCP ages ago, which was the entire reason why jump fatigue was introduced. This just brings everything back to before that. In fact it’s worse because of the added security of jump gates .

1 Like

You do understand that “reason” is not measurable entity? That this is pure subjective thingy?

1 Like

Like every game change ever.

I have argued my position.

Cloaks where a mistake… when they fix them you can have your fix. get in line

1 Like

Funny because I agree on cloaks being broken.

Nothing in space should be 100% safe.

Did you see this? Hilarious…

I think these Diamond rats are great, they add a lot to this game and this is yet another example.

1 Like

In what game is the abusive use of npc “great”…
I answer this for you : none…

It’s a misbalance that should be killed at once in an emergency patch…

Clearly an exploit…the definition of an exploit…

What are you going on about? I think it is great that NPC ships blew up something player owned. Good stuff…

2 Likes

Awwww poor baby,there there CCP will make it ALL better.

It’s not about the fact that npc blow something up.it’s about another player using and/or beeing able to use said npc to blow up another players stuff…

And if you don’t see the problem behind this (no need for the attacker to actually use his own resources would be one point) than i do feel sorry for you…

Yes it is…the defender HAS TO HAVE a 70/30,80/20 advantage…it’s YOU who don’t understand this…

I am in favour of a living breathing Eve universe it adds to the game for me, I have had a lot of trouble with FOB rats in hisec and I had to spend a lot of ISK to get the means to blow them up myself. But it is great content for me, especially when I was skirmishing with their response fleets in an AF and a HAC.

I friend of mine who has no combat skills lost an Orca and a Skiff in hisec to them, when I got jumped the first time I had an Orca and a Skiff and I had a pretty intense fight killing the tackle so I could warp out. As the characters had top drone skills I did it, which is why my secondary industrial characters which I am training up are taking so long because they will also have max drone skills.

People like you moan all the time. I pick up on some things like bumping which is out of wack, I picked up on all mining ships having the tank of a wet paper bag after the Catalyst DPS was buffed a number of years ago. Those are issues that I will go after but I enjoy different content in this game. Perhaps if you stopped playing the forums and played the game you might realise that.

While I was in null the jump fatigue from jump gates cost me a few fleet participations, these gates do not. As long as capitals still have jump fatigue I think that is good balance.

1 Like

You don’t understand that in a sandbox NO ONE should have an advantage like this over another player. He HAS to use his own resources…that you lost your own resources to diamond rats in the past is totally irrelevant…the abuse of diamond rats is not meant this way…

What is it called if another player uses npc resources or something not designed to be used in this way for his own advantage over another player?

Right…

An exploit…

And until CCP declares that diamond rats work as intended and using them is no exploit this statement stays…