Anti Gank T5 abyss Gila fit

o7,

Noticed most peoples issues with running T5 sites isnt the sites themselves but to avoid getting ganked after completing the site. Made this fit that is relatively cheap and uses expensive implants to get the stats to tank the T5 abyss comfortably. Because of the price of the fit, getting ganked will set you back only 500-600 mil instead of the typical 2bil+ used in T5 abyss.

[Gila, cheap t5 gila with implants]
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Pithum B-Type Medium Shield Booster
Pithum C-Type Medium Shield Booster
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Corelum B-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
ā€˜Malkuthā€™ Heavy Missile Launcher I

Medium Core Defense Operational Solidifier I
Medium Core Defense Operational Solidifier I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Imperial Navy Infiltrator x5
Infiltrator II x5

High-grade Crystal Epsilon x1
High-grade Crystal Omega x1
Scourge Fury Light Missile x1000
Inferno Fury Light Missile x10000
Caldari Navy Inferno Heavy Missile x1000
High-grade Crystal Alpha x1
High-grade Crystal Beta x1
High-grade Crystal Gamma x1
High-grade Crystal Delta x1

What about your fit makes it ā€œanti-gankā€?

You said it in your title, in your body, and even titled your youtube video, calling it ā€œanti-gankerā€. Three times in this single post.

But you never actually show your fit surviving a gank. In fact, your video ends up with you in nullsec space completely safe from any ganks.

I discuss this in the first 20 seconds of the vid. I said that its not expensive in terms of the fit, so losing it is not a big deal.

Most T5 capable ships cost 2bil+. This only 500-600mil. Still possible itll get ganked but the thing is in high sec people often run more expensive ones so not usually worth gankers time. And even if it does get ganked, no biggies, its not that expensive.

Just do the filaments somewhere other than Jitaā€¦

1 Like

why two different shield booster
why that random heavy assault

Heavy* also the dual shield booster isnā€™t a bad idea. Could be to balance out the power grid or cap or CPU?

That doesnā€™t make a ship ā€œanti-gankā€ though.
It just means itā€™s less expensive of a loss when you get ganked.

1 Like

3 posts removed.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting
Pyramid Quoting
Rumor Mongering
New Player Bashing
Impersonation
Advertising

just by labeling your gila anti gank youā€™ve made me want to find you and gank you

so maybe you donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about

1 Like

i agree. No ā€œanti-gankā€ here, just ā€œless expensive, so that the loss will be less painfulā€

Itā€™s hard for me to see how this could be considered low cost with this pricey set of implants in your head. I think its an excellent exercise in theory-craft but apart from that ??

I think he expects you to all ways get out with the pod even if you get ganked and its 50/50 if you will get out alive in the pod or not.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.