Anti-Ganking needs to stop being Anti-Gank

Or pretty close to it. New skill called “Law Enforcement” that has a new module called “Lights and Siren”.

Three seconds is WAY too short. I see what you’re trying to do there.

The Navy Comet has a mod that turns it into a cop car. I want one for the Jaguar.

1 Like

@Aiko_Danuja is more deserving of a monument than that other player who got one.

1 Like

It’s c&p that’s why we talk about pilots who commit crime

No Vinnie not a monument , ccp should use the screens in stations and billboards to put her on there . New player sys should have more screens to teach about certain groups and individuals. But please not a monument has WH space deprived you of your senses

1 Like

Players should be able to build their own monuments.

3 Likes

I can see it now. Some newbie docks up after a mission, only to see Aiko’s welcoming face on the billboard, then she says:

“When you get bored of running missions, come join me and we will fight for the future of New Eden.”

4 Likes

This only makes me want it more.

I haven’t lost my senses. I’ve been very consistent in my support of anyone willing to defy the Empire Agenda through use of force. MIGHT is the only thing that matters. As immortals we are gifted with the ability to spill our blood to show our defiance of unjust Empire Rule over innocent, so-called, “pirate factions” and their resources. The Suicide Gank is the ultimate FarkEwe to the empires murderers and resource whores!

Meanwhile… I’m out in wormhole space arresting New Eden Police Force dirtbags furthering the Empire Agenda of dessecration and plunder.

Join the side of light! There is still time.

2 Likes

I’m sure nulls resource whores are a bigger issue, only true place to stick her would be on top of that monstrosity the TTT

1 Like

Aiko should be turned into a mining mission agent that sells mining permits for 10 mil ISK then sends them to mine in asteroid belts. :wink:

1 Like

You mean resource whores such as your alliance?

I remember your minions afk mining and then sending me salty cringe mails about getting dunked.

1 Like

Now look here, this was Official Police Business! Those dirtbags were getting well deserved justice for having told Officer Hightower that he had a little wee wee.

I wouldn’t expect you to know the details surrounding it nor do I fault the actions you took to make the situation right from your point of view.

No matter why he went afk, he was afk ratting in the end. Pure crime if you ask me. And sending me grumpy mails after that is proof that he is a criminal.
When Paulus Titans stopped me from a gank (unlike most other AG he seems capable), I gave him a gf.

I fail to understand your point.

You’ve had your justice. I don’t deny your right to impose what you feel is right. THE LAW (IUS LEX Sec 1) was properly executed. Not even The Wormhole Police are exempt from this.

No one is protractedly hating on you over it. You did what you had to do.

We’re not an AG group at all. But I agree… Paulus is a HS CHAD and we’re happy to have him.

I read James 315’s noxious rubbish not long after joining Eve in September last year.

There are three reasons why it is rubbish

1. The ‘AFK’ straw man. I have done loads of mining, and in all that time have never once seen an AFK miner. And without a grant into remote viewing from the Stanford Research Institute…how would you even definitively know a person was AFK ? What strange psychic power allows you to determine ? Most of those who rattle on about ‘AFK miners’ have clearly never mined. I’ve seen nothing but constant activity from others when I’ve been in asteroid belts. Bear in mind that a Venture only takes 15 minutes to fill up, and a Procurer about 20 mins…you can’t be watching the entirety of War & Peace on Netflix if you actually want any ore.

2. The utter hypocrisy of gankers rattling on about ‘free ISK’…whilst mugging players for those very same 'free ISK. I mean…erm…isn’t that free ISK too ?

3. Anyone operating multiple accounts is by definition AFK on some of them. You can spin it however you like, but multiboxing is AFK. You can only pay attention to one login instance at a time. Just because you are not watching Netflix does not mean you are not AFK on the other accounts. So gankers who multibox ( especially solo gankers ) are as guilty of being AFK on accounts as any miner is claimed to be. In fact I’d argue that multiboxing is the real Eve AFK.

2 Likes

To me that is the point of AG. It doesn’t need ‘justifying’. In Eve, if you ‘can’ do something…then it is legitimate gameplay. AG doesn’t have to be about saving anyone, or being a white knight. It could simply be an aversion to the arrogance of many gankers…or it could simply be an Everest type ‘because its there’.

1 Like

What law?
You are nothing but a tyrant enforcing your will by force.
Might makes wrong.

1 Like

Only because this sort of scenario is all but impossible in Eve. Ganking effectively being the reverse of it…

2 Likes

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Every now and again, someone says something so blatantly untrue, so exaggerated and dishonest, that it permanently discredits anything else they might say.

1 Like

That’s what Eve SHOULD be like.

1 Like

Would you expect anything else from a ■■■■-posting alt whose name is a low-key drug reference?