Anti Null-Sec Disruption Structure /Ship

You would have to turn off the anti-chat mod to do that?

I’m fine with that.

So am I. The problem is while we both love the idea, we would abuse it as much as possible and so would others. That would even get me to pay again. And as much fun as I would have, I still think its op. I see a ship with that kind of op being a fleet asset rather than a lone hunter.

Still love the idea of how you see nothing, now you see me at point blank range and local, pop! Now you don’t see me or local! And have no clue if I have fleet support… :smirking_face:

1 Like

I wish their was a region outside of wormhole space where cynos didn’t function and fleets couldn’t be formed. I really feel like the whole multibox/fleet/warp aspect really provides a disincentive for PvP.

That’s something I never used. I can fly/use it all but was never in a corp that used them.

But if you want to see null salt tears flow like a river, have the ISD move this thd to feature and ideas! :scream: :rofl:

1 Like

The spice (salt) must flow…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.