Anti-Titan 100-Player Fleet

Yep, newbie theory crafting.

1. Support fighters are going to keep your fleet from warping off.

2. Proper targeting discipline depends on the situation. In this case, “lock and fire on broadcast target” would be a good command. Subcap fleet would alpha it off of the grid before TSB stopped them. And carriers with NSA don’t have to worry about being jammed.

1. Support fighters can point without locking?
  2. Hum… does TSB not break target locks in making?

Theory crafting tends to involve some prior knowledge. Maybe read up a bit online or something. Try some ECM for yourself and maybe have a look how long it takes BS to warp. I get what you’re getting at but this situation is a little complicated for anyone to sit here and explain the myriad of ways you’re mistaken, because each explanation will likely lead to six more.

2 Likes

Carrier has a module called Networked Sensor Array. To simplify things, think of it as something that prevents the ship from warping but also makes it impossible to jam.

If the fleet is following a “lock and fire” order properly, their guns will immediately fire as soon as the target locks. And then the TSB can jam them as their next cycle.

1 Like

Ok. So this wouldn’t work. Thank you all for telling me that… in case I ever run a 100 player fleet against titans, I’ll have to try something else.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.