T2 auto-targeting missiles

I dont see why it was decided to leave this obvious gap in a type of missile. There is T2 normal missiles, faction auto-targeting missiles so why not T2 auto-targeting missiles?

I don’t know we don’t have them, but I do know that they would certainly buff multiboxing.

Speaking of which, do auto-target missiles see any real usage outside of multiboxing and cheese strats (i.e. fighting outside of rat lock range)?
No P2W

@Shipwreck_Jones Im currently ratting drone hordes in a praxis with auto-targeting missiles. I use them because I prefer to play more afk.

Faction auto-targeting missiles were added then removed. You can’t really buy them anymore, except at massive prices. So CPP has show that they don’t want to buff this, or they would at least have kept the faction ones.

@Shipwreck_Jones only time I have used them was during the Caldari Epic Arc for two missions that had a lot of sensor depression and target disruption. Most of the time their lower dps is not worth it and there are better options.

@ALlu71_Khurelem most people will use drones in that case.

@Telaila_Endashi Im using a praxis, It has drones asswell.

ccp has been nerfing afk

@Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras Ok, but I dont see why they would want to do that

because they want people to actually play the game.

2 Likes

@Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras I am actually playing the game, just focusing on different parts of it.

@Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras Maybe they should make that part of the game more fun so people wouldn*t want to afk. Currently its just clicking the missile button if a rat dies or it reloads, locking some targets and clicking your shortcut for engage drones when a rat dies.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.