Auto- Targetting Missiles

It was sad there, were 6 ships attacking me at 1km range and it said no suitable targets. I mean AT missiles are depressing and crap enough as it is but does CCP really have to make them faulty ? they should remove them if they don’t want people using them.

1 Like

Alliance Tournament missiles? What?

2 Likes

The Auto-Targeting Missiles is a niche thing.
I cannot imagine any success in PvP.
But I know there are some who use them in PvE.
In general I would not recommend it because they have lower DPS and you cannot focus fire.
Lazy way to do PvE :smiley:

With people aggressing you they should have worked that’s very odd. I can say since they added the safety feature those missles make high sec missions funny.

They potentially have quite a few uses in pvp if they didn’t have some kind of safety preventing them from firing at players.

I carry a clip just in case i get damped and kited but it’s a hail Mary at best

In my experience they do not work against damps

The general problem with AT missiles is that they have vierd interactions in lowsec/highsec where they won’t fire despite you beeing on red safety. They don’t fare well with the criminal system at all.

In Nullsec I have had minuscule success using them to kill off ECM drones when jammed.

The alliance tournament missiles only need like 3 lines of code to operate properly.

The thing is, nobody seems to able to find the code file…

That sounded like code to me, hopefully someone somewhere understood it

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.