Antiganking Hypocrisy

Hmm…but that’s not the way it pans out when one checks the full details. In fact the alleged ‘newbro’ was already a member of Safety as is show in the kill record.

And there is a thread right here in this forum ( March 2021…so you really are digging up old stuff as that’s when all this occurred…I see you conveniently left all the dates out ) in which Dredd explains that he ganked the ‘newbro’ precisely because he was a member of a group that ‘suported high sec criminals’.

SO…you present it all as if some totally random, innocent, clueless noob got ganked by AG, when in fact the ‘noob’ was already associated with Safety and supporting them.

1 Like

I can see you lack basic reading comprehension skills.

It’s ok Cilla, I don’t need to convince you of anything.

You are irrelevant.

:wink:

What’s to comprehend ? If a person, whether new or not, goes around showing active support of ganking…how dare they complain if they themselves get ganked !

1 Like

I could say the same about clueless half-conscious newbro miners stealing ore from the commons. Of course they should be ganked - it will help wake them up and engage them with the game.

However, CCP foolishly chose to make safe-space newbro systems. Strange that AG doesn’t respect the rules of the game.

1 Like

With that attitude, it’s no wonder that you know it all!

:upside_down_face:

Closed for Trolling

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting