Any details on the new excel integration?

v1.1.1 with a hotfix for the MARKET_ORDERS_STREAMING has been pushed to production and is now available to the add-in.

The flow of the auto update code included a trigger that registered a “ghost” data feed that didn’t include the parameters of the cell being targeted. It still worked if the user had only used the parameter version so it was hard to trigger.
STREAMING now auto-updates withing it’s own scopes of their parameters and only accept proper feeds of data, while re-using cached data if withing the 5 minute window of a call using the same regionID and typeID. There might be a ghost variable left over that increases resource usage of the sheet, but that’s being looked into.

This update won’t apply automatically as it’s only updating the HTML/JS so it’ll in most cases require a cache clear to be active. CTRL+F5 etc. New installs should fetch the v1.1.1 by default.

As soon as the v1.1.1 is visible in your taskpane it means you should have the sufficient Javascript loaded to have a working version.
(Tested for couple of hours to ensure it works, but we might have some outliers, feel free to report them directly to discord as I watch that more closely)

Bonus: Added compatibility to throw in a system_id into the location_id parameter (just a simple OR statement, so should work for these ID’s in most if not all cases)

I’m investigation the Task-Murkon region and if I can find anything we’ll do another hotfix for it, just not as expedited I imagine as this is a needed QoL component we’re fixing now.

2 Likes