Any "Guilty Pleasure" aesthetics?

Many capsuleers have their own share of mortal enemies, yes.

But I was wondering if any of you who already have a special sense of hatred against a certain nation or an organization might find some of said factions designs of their vessels pleasing.

Of course, Minmatar friends, I understand you have you pride in your “rust we trust” aesthetics and find the Amarrian white-gold connotated with oppression, but even I, grown familiar with the aureous ivory of the imperial navy, find the rusty designs of your ships as symbol of proud veterancy and functionality.

In my case, my “guilty pleasure” aesthetics lies on the ships of the serpentis corporation. The corporation is an evil entity approving of meritocratic exploitation, partnership with Angel Cartel and use of slave labor and human test subjects, but I find their symbolic dark green colours to be quite pleasing to the eye. Even more favourable to me is their Amaranthine Mantle Skin, although originated from the vile debaucheries of their Guardian’s Gala celebrations, it truly shows their sense of hedonistic decadence just by the colour schemes alone.

Octavech Raholan
Former Holder turned Freedom Fighter.
Proud Apostate and a Traitor.

1 Like