And the most ugly ship in EVE is

I know that many players don’t care because as long as it shoots stuff if ok for them; but I do care because I like dying in style… yes, the ships look really amazing with the additional shade, the Apocalypse for instance comes out really nice.

However, some of the ships spoil the party and would need some serious reshaping:

Caldari
Osprey, Basilisk, Ferox, Rokh

Gallente
Navitas, Atron (and related T2), Imicus, Thorax (+ T2), Brutix (and related NI + T2)

Amarr
Abaddon (yuck!), Harbinger

And the winner is…

Navitas, Atron, Imicus, Brutix, Navitas, Atron, Imicus, Brutix, Navitas, Atron, Imicus, Brutix, Navitas, Atron, Imicus, Brutix, Navitas, Atron, Imicus, Brutix ?..

the BRUTIX !

Nah, Osprey and Imicus are the ugliest, definitely.

3 Likes

YOU DON`T TOUCH MY ROKH!

/me shakes fist angrily. :angry:

11 Likes

A buff anytime, but the look is pure gold.

4 Likes

Brutix, I hate.

Osprey, I love. I generally liked the older Caldari ships more than the new ones. Caracal is an exception though. The old model sucked bad.
Ferox, I also love. Nighthawk Ferox version was awesome. Rokh, I like (not love).

Throax must not be changed. It’s a dildo.

I am fine with Abaddon. Harbinger, maybe.

2 Likes

That would nerf a lot of content for the roleplayers, especially when it comes to Diana Kim’s collection of vibrating ship replica.

They can’t do that!

1 Like

Unquestionably the biggest log of s*** ever:

The Revenant.

It looks even more realistic while the fighters buzz around it.

5 Likes

This should have been a poll.

2 Likes

The flying brick shall stay untouched by the non-capitalists. I love my flying brick, it can shoot at everything, even rocks.

#Brickslove

1 Like

Badger (and variants) get my vote.

Someone please roll-back the Moa, though… I miss the ol’ ostrich luggin’ around his suitcase full of important stuff.

1 Like

I know it’s been redesigned. It’s so ugly it needs more than one.

1 Like

It’s the entire line of Caldari ships.

– A Gallentean

4 Likes

you shut your dirty Gallente mouth :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Burst doesnt impress me much, but i suppose it have to look like that because its few cargo crates screwed to a rusty steel frame of a repurposed trash compactor, and with engines nailed to one side. They did not even use duct tape because it would be too expensive.

3 Likes

So, it’s foolish but… Imicus has put me off exploring altogether. It’s just too much. Reminds me of this guy:

8 Likes

Revenant since it looks like :poop:
Osprey is a bit weird but bearable.

Rokh looks awesome, like a brick (or a meme train). Idk what you find ugly about it. Definitely doesn’t need any “serious reshaping”. Maybe some touches here and there like the Rupture got.

1 Like

really? This ■■■■ is fugly

6 Likes

Indeed forgot about that little bugger. it’s so ugly it’s cute… in a way.

But nothing beats the (old) Moa :rofl:

1 Like

My personal take was that, if I could understand a ship’s design in Eve, it was a wrong design, because the game was set so far into the future.

So, I like old Caldari ship designs because they make no sense.

3 Likes

The Imicus(WTF is that suposed to be?):fedo:
And the turd(Revenant).