I’ve just released my Android app for managing your characters on your phone - EvePanda.
You can find it on Google Play store.
Currently, it supports the following features:
- Skill Queue (including empty queue/completed training notifications)
- Wallet Journal / Transactions
- Market Orders
- Jump Fatigue
- Supported Languages: English, Chinese
Will add more features in the future according to users requests.
If you have any feature requests, questions, bug reports etc, feel free to contact me:
- Discord: LightNK#6208
- In game: Light Morn
- You can also leave a message in this thread (obviously)
If you liked EvePanda, feel free to support (details are in the ABOUT page of the App).
Since this is being developed mostly during my lunch breaks, every donation/isk/faction-fitted-bhaalgorn will be much appreciated.
Some technical details
The app uses the ESI interface and requires you to authorize the following scopes:
- esi-skills.read_skills.v1 - for better understanding the skill queue
- esi-skills.read_skillqueue.v1 - for getting your skill queue status
- esi-wallet.read_character_wallet.v1 - for getting wallet journal and transactions
- esi-universe.read_structures.v1 - for getting location names for market orders
- esi-markets.read_character_orders.v1 - for getting your market orders
- esi-characters.read_fatigue.v1 - for getting your fatigue status.