2 Likes

Signed.

Literia Khammael.
Head diplomat for PNS alliance

2 Likes

Signed,
Valiran Teleros
Citizen of the Gallente Federation

Blood Raiders, Sansha’s Nation, and Equilibrium of Mankind being as actively evil as humanly possible?

Only if it involves a shovel.

2 Likes

Signed,

Tabor Murn
Clan Aman-Kezen

2 Likes

Other, better speakers have said it before me, however, I feel I must say my piece.

This is a well justified response to repeated flouting of the same treaties you call upon on the part of the Rebel Provinces. Lord Sarum is well within his right to manage captured territories any way he sees fit.

3 Likes

Sarum can go take a space walk without a helmet.

2 Likes

Ha…

1 Like

In case you didn’t study history back as a youngster; we rose up against your people and kicked them out of our space then, created a sovereign nation as officially recognized by CONCORD, the Gallente Federation, Caldari State and even your own empire.

We are not part of Amarr and sure as hell not “rebel provinces” to be “brought back into the fold” by Sarumite slavers.

4 Likes

The Empress disagrees.

4 Likes

When your empress becomes Sanmatar then I’ll give a damn what she says.

1 Like

I don’t really expect you to care what she thinks, but saying that an Amarr using that designation was historically ignorant is a bit strange, unless you think the Empress Catiz is also historically ignorant?

No I think she’s an arrogant fool if she considers us as her wayward subjects and Minmatar space to be a part of your empire.

1 Like

Signed,

Lunetta Hakaari, former member of The Brothers Of Freedom

3 Likes

One would think after Kahah people would understand clearly what side CONCORD is on in all of this, but I guess some people just don’t learn.

Wake up and smell the gunpowder. CONCORD isn’t coming to save you.

2 Likes

I agree with this. Any who are able. Do what you can to take up arms against this atrocity!

1 Like

Did this achieve anything so far?

The Inner Council is sitting on it. They tend to take their own sweet time… but at least it is being discussed.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s being discussed…

Fed: ‘So, did you see this thing?’
Empire: ‘Stupid-ass eggers.’
State: ‘Do they really think we’re going to care?’
SoCT: ‘Just ignore them, we have other problems to be seen doing nothing about.’
Republic: :quietly buys more bullets:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.