I mean… from your side, should it really be something to “blame” me for in the first place? It’s like this little slip of the tongue, implying this is an undesirable course of events for everyone involved.
Nah, I just find it amusing when people give you credit for things you didn’t do as if you are some massive threat.
I couldn’t have cared less about whether SFRIM was in ARC or not a week ago. And now, given the combination of arrogance towards her supposed allies and cowardice about public opinion that Makoto has shown recently, I think SFRIM is far better off leaving.
Speaking as a member of SFRIM leadership, while we’ve always worked with PIE, we have encouraged flying in certain organized fleets, some of which are run by PIE members, more often due to wars, particularly Ms. Del’Thul’s war, as part of ‘things to do during a wardec.’
It would seem there’s the usual crossed signals. It would appear I exist in a quantum state of simultaneously being the cause of and irrelevant to all manner of things in these wardecs. Endless wrath and sordid tears on the one hand (depressing or hilarious reading, depending on your viewpoint), utterly inconsequential on the other.
It’s almost as if there’s so much pride causing so many blatant lies. I wonder if we’ll ever know who speaks the truth.
Perhaps instead of lies, you are seeing different perspectives on the same information from different organizations? Your use of the word “lie” really devalues it’s meaning to a rather incredible degree.
These ‘different perspectives’ aren’t unique to ‘different organizations’. I know you, ARC, SFRIM etc really don’t want to deal with this little bit of reality, but quite a few of you lie and you know it quite well. Of course, admitting it will never happen, but here we are. Different SFRIM members speaking on the exact same topic, same perspective and so on claiming mutually exclusive things. Knowingly. Same with ARC, same with PIE.
Not a single damned one of you seem to be willing to admit to anything less than superiority in every way, until emotions get frazzled enough that the mask slips.
When comparing the private and public logs and they’re mutually exclusive even from individuals, not to mention organizations…
… what would you call it?
I’m going to have to ask you all be nice to Ms Priano.
Her smile must be protected.
…what?
My lord, with very great respect, and apologies for my presumption?
While she’s intelligent and sometimes a bit insightful, that person isn’t worth listening or responding to. You’ve noticed a key issue already, but she’s not salvageable by you or me. Maybe someone closer to her, such as one of her kin, could get through, but, please: best leave her to them.
I wish.
runs
I was going to say something much less flattering.
But yeah.
How weak must your chosen stances be when you have to hide and cower from criticism rather than face it? Tsk, pitiful.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.