[ARC] Large and Heavily Damaged Drifter Fleet Encountered in Hive Complex

Greatest poet of our generation.

5 Likes

So youā€™re talking about completely different events and declaring you know what happened?

You should really hire that intern.

2 Likes

@Makoto_Priano Priano take a note. ā€œNo shooting Drifters in minnie space without mizā€™s permission. Be sure to say pretty please with sugar on.ā€

1 Like

Hyperbole much? They havenā€™t shown any malice toward civilization whatsoever. There have been no attacks on civilian population centers or the infrastructure that supports them, so far as Iā€™m aware. Have there? And please, donā€™t bring up an attack on military command and control capabilities in a titan as an attack on civilian infrastructure. Jamylā€™s death didnā€™t even cause an economic hiccup.

2 Likes

:lemon::cherries::tangerine:

Bad luck try again.

1 Like

I have been saying this entire time I was at sirppala. Whatever ARC does is the same in every scenario. The only reason anybody can study them at all is because it takes arc about 2 hours to form a death squad

2 Likes

Weā€™re talking about Isanamo. Weā€™ve been talking about Isanamo this whole time.

1 Like

And what is the difference except for a transmission that was found that everybody said was deciphered except nobody can show how it was deciphered

2 Likes

Itā€™s simple character replacement. The kind you give to small children to keep them amused.

Thankfully itā€™s not my job to keep you amused.

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Simple character replacement. Yes, I gathered that much. But how did you figure out what characters correlated with what symbols?

2 Likes

Clues.

1 Like

By decoding them.

1 Like

If she just stopped at the accountants Iā€™d have no issue with thatā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ll give you a hint.

4 Likes

Wow, I canā€™t believe you wrote that. HOW VILE! Think of his children and mother!

2 Likes

Hey now.

1 Like

:popcorn:

2 Likes

Yep the code. Obviously from the triglavians. Iconography matches the name triglavian. You have shown me nothing I donā€™t already know. Do you know the triglavian, whatever it is, language? If so, who are you really working for?

2 Likes

Gotta say, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m responsible for less bloodshed than most of these by now. I occasionally take on another capsuleer or two. These drifter ops tend to end up with a lot of dead ships.

2 Likes