[ARC] Lirsautton resolution solicitation for comment

Good day to you all, I am a senior volunteer medic with Aidonis Medical and have worked on the ground during this emergency. As the question of the desires of the so-called ‘exiles’ has been raised, I wish to offer my own testimony on that point.

Although my ethical responsibilities forbid me from breaching patient confidentiality, I feel able to state that every person I have interviewed or treated has expressed a wish to leave Lirsautton VI. This is a view that can be heard very publicly in the aid camps I have visited. It is clear that the exiled inhabitants have no attachment to the world and indeed would wish to either return to the Jin-Mei worlds and colonies, or in the case that is not an option, go elsewhere they could live safely and comfortably.

The Sang Do overlords have made their views on a return to Jin-Mei worlds abundantly plain.

I would note that while Lirsautton VI appears to have successfully stabilized as regards its pre-colonial stage terraforming, it is quite clear that colonial stage terraforming has not been completed. In particular, colonial stage bioforming appears to have barely been started before the abandonment of efforts. The planet is therefore not even biologically secured, let alone to be considered stable at post-colonial stage.

As the bulk of colonial stage bioforming deals with the adjustment of the biosphere’s bacteriological and virological characteristics, under conditions of enhanced bio-immunity, it is not surprising that those left to fend for themselves on this planet are suffering from a variety of maladies.

It is not my place to dwell on the past however. I only wish to help the sick and prevent more from falling ill. The priority is to deal with the current population’s situation. This is best done by way of evacuation, which I believe all those in my care would wish for themselves and their families. After that, I would advocate for further discussion as to the future of Lirsautton VI.

I wished to make this statement in the hope it provides more information to parties interested in aiding our efforts. Unfortunately, I will not have time to answer further questions as there is much more work for me to do in the treatment centers.

Arturio Kiervalani,
MD (UoC), Dip.Path (UoC)

Poteque Pharmaceuticals
Disease Control Research Division
(Seconded to Aidonis Medical)

17 Likes