[ARC] Semiosis - Svarog Clade Jarognik Attack EDENCOM

Respected Uriel

Thank you for combining and reconciling the very different methodological approaches of the latest Triglavian Primer and the analysis of Semiosis messages. Both paths have not been systematically linked yet, for good reasons. While the Semiosis Consoles provide access to communication among the Convocation of Triglav or between them and us, the analysis of Ilm Gaterau and me is treating the Triglavian actions strictly as an objective, even natural, phenomenon.

I do follow your conclusion that we are missing a Semiosis analysis on one of the most favored star types, the B0. The Semiosis Console Log SCL-D9 does include five star types of which A0 (Niarja, in this specific case) is certainly of major interest.

I would even go a little bit further. I think that we either missed to intercept a Triglavian analysis on the B0 star type or that we will see one coming up soon, if we keep vigilant and succeed in deciphering the latest artefacts found on the EDENCOM sites.

If I combine a) the results from the Semiosis anaylsis you provided above with b) the insight into the strategical preferences of the Triglavian invasions (what I called the Risk Group) and c) further dwell on their solar preferences (A0/B0) from the Triglavian Primer as well as d) earlier observations on specific radiation subtypes within even one single sun type, I would predict that we will see a Triglavian survey of one of the following systems soon:

• Chibi
  • Agal
  • Manatirid

Just to make one thing clear: we are trying to predict where the Triglavian forces will stage their next escalation and, sadly, there is no reason to believe they won’t do so. Even if they are reading this right now, there is no reason not to spoil their plans and primary objectives.

I want to close this post with a brief note on an internal debate we had on the significance of Niarja as a military target. Niarja, as one of the most notorious bottleneck systems on the Amarr - Jita pipeline, is well known for low security response time, piracy, and smuggle. Its long-standing security rating of 0.5 reflects that very well. Also, it is a strategically very important system, connecting the flow of goods and people between two large portions of the core worlds. On top of that, it holds a A0 class star as its heart and was subject to Triglavian probing at least once (with favorable results). These are all good reasons to perceive Niarja as a major target for any serious Triglavian attack on our interstellar infrastructure.

However, Niarja has never seen a Triglavian invasion as far as I know. Occupying this very core system would place any invader between all major factions. Additionally, I infer from the data we have that B0 stars of the radiant subtype is even more important to the Convocation than the A0 or O1 type. Thus, I would never rule out Niarja as a primary target of further escalations completely, but I believe the Triglavians are still probing for something more preferable.

Respectfully,

Haria Haritimado

7 Likes