[ARC] Semiosis - Svarog Clade Jarognik Attack EDENCOM

Fellow Capsuleers

Allow me to pick up the loose end cited above. - We already saw the Triglavian Collective analyze our stars roughly one year ago, when we intercepted the above linked Semiosis Console Logs. Protium and Porevitium were explicitly mentioned as two chemical elements of possible significance in the intercepted footage. The latest Datastreams salvaged from the EDENCOM battlegrounds reintroduced some of the designators the Collective use in their star analysis, like ‘flame’ or ‘glory’. As Captain Morgana Tsukiyo pointed out above, ‘gold’ might even refer to a sun type which was not known to be subject of an analysis so far.

The most current problem we face is that we have sun types, like ‘G3 Pink Small’ or ‘B0 Blue’ which have several visual variants. The fourth issue of the Triglavian Primer pointed out, that these different visuals might have an impact on preference for the Triglavians. However, we are not able to relate the visual variant to any other substantial information we have on sun types (e.g. like luminosity). The latest thoughts on the matter, shared by Morgana Tsukiyo, Uriel P. Anteovnuecci, Ashterothi and others, suggest that Protium and Porevitium might play a role in this.

To further investigate the matter we undertook the effort to make a thorough comparison of all the visual sun variants we know so far within the New Eden cluster. Please find the chart below.

https://www.arataka.org/files/Sun_Type_Gallery_full_information.jpg

A quick glance gives a superficial impression that suns of different type share common features. For example, we can classify following aspects across several sun types more or less easily:

• The corona of a sun, from sharp and bright (O1 Blue Bright) to simmering (B5 White Dwarf variant 2) or disharmonic/dynamic (G3 Pink Small variant 2).
  • The surface texture as a result of temperature, size, elemental composition, and gravity distribution. Some suns (e.g. G5 Pink variant 2, B0 Blue variant 3) show remarkable dark suface patterns compared to others.
  • Some suns show a stable harmony (K7 Orange variant 2) while others appear to be turbulent (K5 Red variant 1).

I propose that the radiation emittance does play a major role here, however, I need some fresh thoughts on the matter. So I kindly ask for your support. If we accept the findings so far, that A0 Blue Small and B0 Blue (var. 1) stars are of major importance for the Triglavian collective, can we deduce if other stars might have a similar relevance based on the visual features they might share? Also, keep in mind the information we have on the star analysis done by the Triglavians in Console Log DL-9 linked in the quote above (find a transliteration here).

Generally, I wonder if there is a pattern hidden in the visual sun variants, but so far, it eluded us.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Haria Haritimado

3 Likes