[ARC] Semiosis

It is bold. I do like bold. Bold! Inverse horizons expanding at 110% the speed of light! The creative power of Zero. Zero, the most important numerological number. Zero, the existence of which cannot be proven; and yet, without which we would not exist.

The Emptiness Field, the Expansion, shock waves in Kappa Itself!.. it is all beyond comprehension; consequently, anything can happen within those imperceptibly small boundaries which encompass all of existence.

In my sacrificial journeys, I have been exploring the geometry of Abyssal space.

You mention square, and I was myself curious if that were the case. But in this most recent sacrifice, I made an effort to follow the boundary of universal constants. It does appear to curve. Ironically, the spectacular planet with its deep crimson cast was a bit inconvenient with regard to the path I had chosen. But I did have to keep adjusting my course slightly to avoid passing out of Our Constants and into evaporative oblivion.

But the bubble of twenty minute visits is clearly within a horizon of some form.

Cross the horizon, and even CONCORD forgets to write. What has created - dare I say expanded? - these bubble of Our Constants within the Other Constants? There is no sign of anything with such power inside of the bubble itself.

Has there been a catastrophic cosmic event which created a foam of these bubbles in some unknowable layer of the Empty Field? Are we inside the horizon crust of the astoundingly massive super massive black hole observed from certain wormhole systems? Hmmm.

To be candid, Jovians, Triglavians, Drifters, Sleepers, Talocan, Jung, and whoever came before all that noise are just different primates in different face masks who can’t think of anything better to do with their time than blinky lighting one another. Whooo carrrrres… They all just part of a Mankind that must End.

But the Abyss itself is pretty frickin cool.