[ARC] Semiosis

Even if rogue drones derive from a weapon system predating Jovian civilizations, that derivation was not made by the original architects (Talocan, Yan Jung, or other). The present implementation is likely to contain flaws. In this scenario, rogue drones may be willing to cooperate with Triglavian efforts to reprogram or extirpate the flawed systems.

I have continued to do battle with the audio. I believe I am getting “We are Zorya Trevach. We are the next round of evolution.” This occurs around the 0:24 point in the video, and is more easily distinguished if the audio speed is slowed.

We are the next round of evolution.

There is also a very eerie child-like whisper voice repeating “the star” three or four times throughout the feed. It’s a little bit like one of those Achuran horror movies.

1 Like

just been there. the power core was installed on the ship, but it is still not completed. perhaps built more than one ship

1 Like

From reports I have heard both completed and uncompleted shipyards have been found. Certainly indicates they have more than one ship under construction.

2 Likes

From reports I have heard that the Trig New Eden are attacked. Incurson

1 Like

That… puts things into perspective, doesn’t it?

The Triglavians do not seem to lack ambition, I will give them that!

2 Likes

They’ve spent multiple millenia carving out a niche in a region of space that’s utterly inhospitable to life… and we know they’ve made some pretty extreme advancements and changes, either before or after their habitation in the Abyss, which facilitate that. It’s not unlikely, all things considered, that they have some right to this ambitious claim.

4 Likes

They call their Abyssal infrastructure Exclaves. A territory surrounded by hostile or foreign territory. I don’t think they live there constantly, its proving grounds, they may be just like us opening temporary gates using filaments, but they are opening them from their side. We haven’t seen Domain of Buyan.

2 Likes

The alternative is that the Domain of Buyan is a deeper part of the Abyss- a “Calm within the storm”, so to speak, that’s more stable or more easily stabilized.

2 Likes

Depending on how big the bubbles get, whether or not the Domain of Buyan is “in” the Abyss or not could be hard to say. For example, a galaxy-size bubble would make the question fairly academic.

I still wonder if the evaporation zone beyond the bubble expands to fill the space that we see (e.g. the planet and star); or, if the bubbles are floating in normal space. If the bubbles are “closed wormholes” in ordinary space, the Domain of Buyan may be a region that is particularly prone to forming them.

I think they may have used something like a filament originally, but over however many years it has been, they constructed a loop-conduit network. The odd designation appears which, I think points to a navigable network, we simply don’t have the codes to operate them.

Datastream AEA6 recovered from Semiosis Vault.

Detached Executive Troika for Sublimation of Poshlost Flow dialectical semiosis flow (indecipherable) follows:

Ancient Enemy Azdaja «exploratory operations have failed to establish active locus for presence of Jove Empire of the Chamber of Tyrant» reverse-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «stability of local spatio-temporal environment deviates from archive reference data pertaining to !query++encode|Jovian expansionist polity iter.2.?.?|recode++process!» (indecipherable) to cast a sounding in the flow of Vyraj.

Now-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «archived spatio-temporal co-ordinate ranges !log++encode|Jovian expansionist polity iters.[2.0.0, 2.7.20]|recode++process! not reconciled with ingressing data» after evocation of ancient-time noemata of Kostorg conduit flow and confluence.

Advancing-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «procedures for continued exploration and surveillance under contemplation» processing to imperative without proving in the gift of Detached Executive Troika for Sublimation of Poshlost Flow.

3 Likes

THIRD STAGE OF CONSTRUCTION OBSERVED : IMMINENT COMPLETION ANTICIPATED

A word of warning, entering into rooms containing this stage of construction places your vessel at the back end of the World Ark, over 85km from the exit gate; be wary, you might run into some dangerous situations here. (Not to say this construction isn’t a harbinger for some far more dangerous situations, on the other hand)

8 Likes

I think it’s time we prepared for a Collective intrusion on normal space in or near the systems they have been revealed to scout thus far through semiosis console intercepts.

Concord has also shown willing to cooperate I think we should reveal the systems of Niarja Hatori and Gamis as potential focal points of an attack at the very least planetary defences can be put on alert and even strenghened.Since all these systems fall under the Amarr Empire influence sphere it is only fair the information reaches them.

I know I’ve spoken highly of The Triglavian Collective thus far as potential gains outweighing any risks but just last night a difficult reality struck some sense into me:we are not alone for all our strengh and immortality we are depending on those tiny insignificant people scrambling about New Eden’s cluster for maintenance, infrastructure heck even ammunition.What if the Collective views them as vermin to be exterminated?

5 Likes

I think that it’s still too early to make a unifying judgment on the nature and intentions of the Triglavian Collective… but we should prepare for every contingency. Brace yourselves, Capsuleers. The Xordahz may well be coming for us.

1 Like

While I agree with Aiden that it’s too early to definitely say ‘those are the targets’, I kinda thing we already have revealed those systems as potential focal points: this thread ain’t exactly secret.

1 Like

Not exactly secret, indeed. As of this moment, 12.5k thousand views, and that’s just from capsuleers. The IGS isn’t exactly heavily trafficked by our lot, what’s more.

3 Likes

Niarja is one of the trade route bottlenecks, do the other two systems have similar significance? They could be looking to interdict trade and logistics in Empire space.

3 Likes

Recalling a term used in the observation intercepts “Liminal Boudary”. If this liminality is similar to that in our own speech - a state of “being on the threshold”, having completed the first stages of an action/ritual but not yet having reached the end - then I might expect some sort of "Final Proving" to occur in coming times.

4 Likes