[ARC] Solicitation for Enclave Boarding Mission Parameters

Greetings Ms. @Makoto_Priano.

The main issue with the transfer of consciousness is psychological trauma and probable catatony due to incongruence of physiological states, even on same morphology scenarios, as is wildly available in the medical literature under the term “wetgraving”.

Capsuleer compatible people go trough a very effective psychological conditioning to deal with the transition, and VIP’s softcloning process yet lacks a long term longitudinal study to adequately measure the impact on performance (not that it is currently a concern for business due to its many advantages), but to expect the same type of resilience or the retention of functional high grade abstract cognizance operation from unprepared minds such as specialized personnel (in your case scientist) is a bit more complicated.

Maya Entertainment novel VR environments are also used on the furthering of processes that aggregate economic value, national security and medical treatment to the population of all factions across the cluster, besides the good family fun and dream realization experiences.

After several thousands men-hour of trials, we have developed a very reliable test to identify compatible subjects using a VR stress-conditioning program that assesses the subjects performance evaluating acceptable scores for the users willing to undergo the infomorph transfer process.

This methodology is currently being implemented by several important assets and organizations throughout the cluster due to it’s high efficacy and the cost effectiveness of the contracts from the patented program.

If it is of you desire, my company will provide pro bono the psychological evaluation process of the individuals compatible to infomorphic transitions and the conditioning necessary to increase resilience on your strike teams, as the Sleeper/Drifter and now Triglavian issue is a matter that concerns all humanity.

While it is true that this is a high efficacy and proven method, there are some things to consider, such as the amount of time that it takes to properly evaluate and train the people so no rushing safety protocols (we are talking about a few months here), and the undeniable fact that not every mind is compatible for infomorphic manipulation, no matter how well trained they are, so i can’t guarantee that all your team will be viable options for the proposed missions, even tough all of them would gain significant benefits from the training program that could be used on other functions.

If one would need a hasty operation, witch i’m sure it is not your case, there are unsafer and less ethical methods available on the cluster, but again, i’m sure it is not your case.

My team and i are at ARC’s disposal regarding the safety and progress of the humankind.

Best Regards and awaiting your contact.

Maya Entertainment
Your dreams are our business

1 Like