[ARC] Solicitation for Enclave Boarding Mission Parameters

People keep talking about how the Drifters are this almighty force that cannot be stopped. Well if your choice is to flee like rats go ahead. But I refuse to live at their mercy and I will do what it takes to stop them.

Ohh I see. You want us to stop doing the same mistake as Goons did, so we don’t end up becomming a victim of our own stupidity. I see. I see.

Sarcasm aside. It looks much more like you are doing the ancient childhood argument of who started it. My primary concern is that we are the ones who ends it. And no. My words to not illustrate your point. No matter how hard you twist them.

2 Likes

You are correct, they can be stopped, but at what cost. If you keep poking at them the same way the amarr did, they may not attack only military targets next time.

1 Like

Pretty much, yeah. And the problem with ‘I don’t care who started it’ is that we’re not the only ones who get to make that decision. ARC and all of its affiliated pilots keep saying ‘we’d love it if they’d be peaceful and communicate’, but their actions work directly against that possibility.

If they wanna say ‘look, we’re giving up on peaceful study and we’re just gonna go beat the crap outta these guys’, then that’s fine. That was Ali’s viewpoint on the whole thing, and I never gave her crap about it. But they’re trying to posture as one thing while behaving in a completely contradictory way.

You don’t see us going around claiming our small expeditionary force is attacking GotG for scientific reasons, do you? You wanna be a monster, be a monster, but be honest about it. Own your actions.

1 Like

They didn’t limit themselves to military targets. As someone who was on field during the Influxes, the Drifters also targeted trade and industrial facilities.

3 Likes

This is the first I’ve heard of it, can I see proof?

1 Like

In any case, let’s focus this thread on parameters and technical matters for Enclave boarding.

I would recommend either Somebody Please Think of the Drifters for discussing how monstrous ARC is, or [ARC] On-going Vigilant Tyrannos raids against Society of Conscious Thought targets for discussing the on-going Drifter attacks.

5 Likes

But these topics are relevant here as well. You say you want to do the same thing the amarr did but with warclones. Do you forget the empress was assassinated for the same actions?

1 Like

Oh goodie! We get to play rehash ALL THE OLD TOPICS!

1 Like

Rehash, no. But until arc addresses these concerns instead of calling the opposition trolls, the same arguments will continue to return over and over again.

1 Like

It’s not an IGS thread if the Amarr aren’t to blame for something.

3 Likes

Well they did invade sleeper space to get implants for their templar project, and shortly after the empress was assassinated by drifters. Not that large of a leap to see why

1 Like

I’ve never seen you actively try to engage with anyone outside the IGS. Maybe if you did, people would take you more seriously.

1 Like

I have tried in the only place I know of, the aratakas fluid router channel. I was banned

1 Like

There are many places where you can engage in conversation with other capsuleers, including those in ARC. Perhaps trying a different approach may garner results.

1 Like

I’ll see if I can dig up some old neocom shots of it. The facilities were clearly labeled on the overview, and were most certainly destroyed.

That said, as to the rest, well. You are of course perfectly welcome to think that ARC’s operations are the equal to those of the Amarr Empire, and that I’m important enough for the Drifters, of all things, to want to assassinate. Honestly, it’s quite a compliment!

But I maintain an active cloning contract, so if the Drifters were to attempt an assassination of me it would just confirm that either we’re doing some harm to them, or we’re doing something that might net significant results.

In any case, it’s a hell of a thing.

That said, I think this element of the topic is concluded. Let’s get back to mission parameters.

4 Likes

Can you tell me where?

1 Like

I never said it would be you. It could be specific civilian targets this time. You are playing with fire

1 Like

Oh, well, for starters, they are often on the various comms routers. I know some are attending a party I’m having next week…

1 Like

Well go ahead and call me a monster for fighting for humanity.

1 Like

@Corraidhin_Farsaidh;
You’ve been solicited for technical details.

@Vlad_Cetes;
You’ve been solicited for technical details.

@Templar_Thal_Vadam;
Your expertise would be greatly appreciated. If you could contact me directly, I’m sure we can work something out. Could you perhaps forward contact details for invitation to the ARC Galnet comms system?

@Mizhir;
I’d like you on determining if there’s an effective, reliable, non-psychosis-inducing way to convert baseliner research personnel to the incremental mindstate transfer technology. We may also have more work for you to do once we start bringing in salvage.

Also, how are you on neuroinformatics?

@Morgana_Tsukiyo;
I see I have mail! I’ll review that and get back to you.

As to the rest, ARC of course values the many strongly-held opinions that have been offered here on what ARC should and should not do in the pursuit of its objectives. Your input has been noted. Thank you for your time, and best of luck pursuing your objectives and ideals.

7 Likes