Are Glorification filaments only low sec return or random?

Started exploring Pochven but found that return filament kept sending me to low sec, is there a specific one that will bring me back to high sec only or completely random?

Glorification filaments take you to a random Triglavian Minor Victory system, that is within a certain light year distance of the Pochven system you are in. I’m not sure what that range actually is. There is a chance you could land in highsec, but most of the minor victory systems are lowsec but close to highsec.

Excellent, pretty much that is what I’ve experienced, guess I’ll get a sneaky for that situation, thanks.

Just spam em till you get where you want.

Extremely useful for evading unwanted PvP and other criminality.

I tried that, was in Pochven when I got tackled, tried using the filament but no dice.

You cant use them while in combat, within distance of objects or out side a fleet.

Exactly, so you can’t escape PvP if they lock you faster than you can click TF out.

Er ok?

Sometimes (often), I skip some information, my experience was, I had the filament on the ready just had to press activate and I also was no where near anything to keep it from jumping closest thing was 10 km away (roid), guy uncloaked insta tackle and web, hit activate and… nothing.

That said I tried to burn away as MW was still operational but since he was in a speedy ship I couldn’t get far enough fast enough and gone.

Ah sorry to hear that. Yeah right on you and tackled wouldnt help, no.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.