Are players poor?

There is a corvette vending machine in every station.

3 Likes

Without ore Iā€™d step in my own mining ships and get some ore myself.

With the amount of miners that mine for a penny I cannot make myself mine when I can much more easily buy the ore/ships instead.

1 Like

Those arenā€™t ships, they are interstellar skateboards at best.

ā€“Gadget hangs 10

3 Likes

Radical, dude! You can do some awesome things with a skateboard and a plucky attitude!

Uhā€¦

2 Likes

Aaaaand another thread hijacked by HS trollsā€¦

When Eve is reduced to everyone fighting in corvettesā€¦I want a little red one.

1 Like

No, miserable, miserly krabs just krab all day nonstop and then balk at the prospect of paying for decent doctrines.

Nice opinion you got there :smiley:

Weird thread for you to come back in. Finally not banned again huh?

I dont hate t1 ships i fly them too sometimes. I like vedmaks and even talwars. But im just saying the the quality of ships flown in my space latley has dropped thats all.

Surely you mean a monetization platform. Although at this point it might as well be a pyramid scheme.

Ah the Anti Gankerā€¦ seems fitting that you would show up since you would most likely be the star of this topic. Spending a good portion of your life spamming local that im there despite the fact that I am clearly there for anyone that can seeā€¦ Cant be generating isk that wayā€¦ People like you running around trying to kill a ship that was slated to be recycled in the first place. Im not quite sure how you generate iskā€¦ or is it just your way of venting saltā€¦ ā€œCONCORD got him, but yes, i got to shoot him too!ā€ Perhaps your riches come from good feelings. (and secretly suppressing the shame of watching us claim another victory).

Then the gankers go to the Jita pawn shop with all of this lovely loot and get rrrrich!

PVP is the money makerā€¦ Suppressing it just keeps you poor.

I have the finest selection of catalystsā€¦ i pull no punches. these machines run on pure salt ā€¦ no more of that regular heavy water.

The my cat doesnt wear last years skinsā€¦ only the newest and finestā€¦

Just because you dont see fancy ships doesnt mean they arent there in strengthā€¦ I see plenty roaming around. Perhaps they relocated to a different region.

Iā€™m not poor, just tightwad. Why would I fly t2 ships when I can do the job in a corvette or t1 destroyer?

Goshā€¦what a hero ! 400 DPS Catalyst vs 20 DPS noob Venture.

In fact its the same less than a month old noob he ganked, in the exact same system, a week earlier before he joined Safetyā€¦and when the noob was just 21 days old.

A hero indeed !

I still have ā€™ we donā€™t gank noobs in Venturesā€™ ringing in my ears from Aiko in a previous post.

1 Like

Iā€™m in aweā€¦

LOL who even cares about Titans LOL.

Yennoe, its cute how you frame everything in terms of DPS. You got a lot more knowledge to gain :smiley:

They deserve death too :smiley:

Also Iā€™d like to point out Razorback and Cilla are def trolling this thread and being toxic. Something they both claim they are against :smiley:

It is not harder to build T2. In a lot of ways it has gotten cheaper to make T2 as higher grade moon goo is more available and T2 material requirements wasnā€™t touched by the mining changes for the most part.

Faction got dunked though.

ooh i did good!

as you should be , poor miner

Your glorious leader previously laughed at my suggestion that Safety ganked noobs in Ventures. Thank you for providing proof for all to seeā€¦that they do.

1 Like