Are regions like Delve really working as intended?

How many alts do you think he has? 3,232 people chose him as their first choice! And that doesn’t even count the people who put him between 2nd and 10th on their ballots.

And here I thought he got elected because he made a brilliant campaign video, which not only entertained, but constructed a compelling narrative for why he should be elected.

1 Like

(A) Yes, but they’ve seem to have finally gotten their crap together because they’ve started to see results. I know some people will point to corona virus, but their efforts to improve new player retention were showing positive results as least as far back as fanfest home.

(B) It seems like you’re moving the goal post. You seem committed to the idea that CCP is screwing the little guy. So, you need a reason to dismiss evidence to the contrary.

1 Like

What you’re telling me here is that Olmeca Gold got voted into the CSM by using a couple thousand alts.

3 Likes

They can. They’ve been catering the game towards them for many years, exactly because these people are a cash cow. The problem isn’t the income, but the unsustainability of it. Even though there is an endless stream of easily exploitable morons coming into this game, doing all these things necessary to milk these people is killing the game!

Now with the whole CCP/PA deal done, they’re stopping the “milking” and - as seen since Trick or Treat - and seem to attempt restoring the game to how it should be.

It’s a conspiracy, I tell ya! CCP wants to get rid of new players! That’s why they allow gankers to kill hundreds of them every day and why the NPE is so abysmally bad! Why can’t you see it???

1 Like

Grr Goons.

1 Like

No, they don’t. You can check out any time you like.

3 Likes

Who decides what a group is? You?

2 Likes

Balos. What do you expect? Of course he decides!

1 Like

Naaah, he do not decide, it’s just that he know the truth.

1 Like

What do you think is a group? What do you think happens when there’s some sort of “group”-vote nerf? People will spread out into lots of small “groups” plus they will create more alts in even more “groups”.

still…

Highsec has not even been touched.
How can it be that you can make billions of ISK running incursions risk free? I have filament gangs jumping to my system - i should make WAY more money than you ever could in HS

Yeah how TF is Delve no longer number one in ratting bounties? Didn’t we bribe CCP to allways be on top or something?
Guess it turns out you earn as much as you put effort in :open_mouth: RUDE!
The fact that you don’t show up there is not because Null is broken but because of your irrelevance to the economie.
You’re comparing your little HS mining belt bot farm to the output of thousands of players working together.

lol
when was the last entry on your killboard puppie?

The players

Because this is a sandbox and we wanted it to be like this.
You want us to change our playstyle? Come make us!

CSM is interested in the health of the Game, they give CCP advice from the player perspective but have no power to decide anything.
CSM feedback also went into the new wardec mechanics as well.
Even you could run for CSM! Exookiz as Wormholer is on the current one and i think his input was verry valueable.
I’d give a vote to a HS CSM if they seem like they could do the same.

CCP is trying to fix the economie - check out their dev blogs and news articles if you lived under a rock for the past few months.

Yes. We’d evict a couple of people if we thought there were too many but theres enough space to rent to people like you and we want to have targets as well so at the moment i think the political landscape is in a reasonable position to wait for CCP to fix fozzy sov before we do any major resculpting.

No.
Go live in a Wormhole is you want to be advantaged over large alliances or play WOW where there is no point in having any guilds larger than 100 people.

Why don’t we develop new and innovative tools to shoot ourselves in the foot?
There needs to be a new sov system but certainly not like YOU immagine it.
Nullsec is the real empire space - HS full of irrelevant small corps or groups of gankers. I don’t pretend to understand what people actually do in HS exept for trading but if you think there is no group identity to Nullsec corps just because they are part of some larger alliance you are a fool.
I helped build my Corp from nothing to one of the top members of Goonswarm and im proud of it.
Delve made all of us rich and we can do anything we want. As a group thats mainly <10 gang PVP and the occasional WH eviction. As individual player it can be anything from solo PVP to industry.
But all of us WANT to be part of Goonswarm and WILL aid the “state” in achieving it’s greater goals.

DEAL WITH IT yourself, don’t cry to CCP about us.

Market “nerf” is awesome.
Are you one of those bullies who put up 1000 large rigs and then spend the whole day 0.1 isking me trying to sell my 5?
Get wrecked!

Everyone hates the resistence nerv!
Everyone loves the resistence nerv!
CCP BROKE MY HYPERION and im still mad about it so i build a 1000 DPS Harbinger to pop Hecartes and ruin their fun!

You don’t? Stop being lazy scrub.

:smiley:

1 Like

Well…

If you are inside a group CCP can see it…

Said group elects ONE representative that gives his vote,ONE vote for all let’s say 2 k members of the alliance as i said,ONE vote and one vote only for the WHOLE alliance like the goons,kind of the us system which i find not bad…

No more ‘to all 2k members of the goons,select candidate xy so we can get sure that he is elected’,no…just ONE vote for the WHOLE alliance.

Everybody has a vote,even small corps and even single pilots that are not in a corp and-naturally- not in an alliance.

And yes…i know this can be easily abused too by simply mass spamming new chars but this is easy to see by CCP if there will be a mass creation of new chars by accounts that are related to an alliance and declare those votes not valid and,beside that,is it really better if one alliance simply can ‘order’ to select THEIR candidate and THEIR candidate only?

My system would be WAY better than the current and would prevent a mass election and domination of the CSM due to the sheer number of voters.

The sad part here is that you really seem to believe this…

He was a moron from start and we all know this…

No comment. Go away Balos.

Ah…so you don’t read the post,just saw my name and this was enough for you…as always…

You really bore me buddy…

You don’t even try to discuss…

Maybe ‘I’m not worth the discussion’?

Translated : I have no arguments to prove him wrong so i devalue him,his post or everything else i can imagine so this maybe distracts everybody else from my unabilty to follow a valid discussiuon

So sad buddy…so sad…

I quoted two of your statements. You’re an idiot not worth discussing with.