To Eve Developers

I would love to join with Triglavians, but i jumped into the System, went to a Minor Node and exploded.

Is it so hard to EXPLAIN something?

In the Scope you guy told us we can side with Trig.

WHY ARE YOU HIDING THE INFORMATION HOW?

I HATE your developers, they can ruin good Ideas in a sec.

I really want to love this game but every time i go back your Developers piss me off. IT IS NOT SO HARD TO WRITE DOWN HOW.

BY THE WAY IT IS REALLY SO HARD TO EXPLAIN THAT YOUR MINOR SITES ARE ONLY FOR FLEETS?

WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN WITH HIDING INFORMATIUONS?

YOUR WIKI PAGE TO THIS IS A MESS!

1 Like

Isn’t that the whole point of these trigs? That players figure out how they work themselves? Adding to the mystery surrounding them?

At least, that was how I interpreted it.

2 Likes

Many caps hurt my eyes. Are you angry ?

There is information on these forums (if you can get past the he said she said I’m right your wrong posts)
And I think there are videos on YouTube.

Yet you blindly jump into a system without checking first or at least asking in local chat or the invasion chat that pops up. You are angry at CCP?

This is what CCP wanted for years now and has been working towards: PVE players who always want more PVE content that is polished and doesn’t require any thinking or effort. Moving away from the “players are the content” concept.

You reap what you sow.

Calm down miner.

what would be the point in running the content if you already know the outcome? doesnt sound like much of a game to me.

OP needs to take a chill pill.
Also, ranting like this isn’t allowed on the forums.

I’ve gone ahead and closed this topic based on rule 1 of our forum moderation policy. Specifically, ranting.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting