Are those who condemned WIS now eating their hats?

Player numbers are dropping, EVE could’ve been huge by now with WIS. Just saying, stats don’t lie.

I mean those WIS promotional videos were so awesome back in the day, I wonder what could’ve been…

2 Likes

And what stats do you have to prove that it would be any different if we added a pointless walking feature that added nothing of substance and only served to slow down basic station services? :stuck_out_tongue:

Promotional videos should always be taken with a bucket of salt, the end result rarely lives up to the hype, and WiS really wouldn’t have changed anything

Yay! Awesome Hollywood video will bring players only for one day. And that bots numbers are going down is good information.

Can I have your stuff?

The majority of people actually wanted WiS. It was Monocle-gate that they opposed. But somehow the two got intertwined.

2 Likes

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting