Are we going to get our ships back?

I just lost a Paladin because of disconnect, will i be reimbursed?

Start a ticket…you should get something back…

First, why are you creating a redundant thread?

We will more than likely get our ships back. However, they are likely slammed with tickets right now, so try to be patient. Also, I’ve had trouble logging in to Eve support. Just keep trying and you’ll eventually get in.

so you ARE bng paid…!!!

No, I just see the world a bit different than you…I know this isn’t CCP’s direct fault and many games/services suffer from DDOS attacks so…why would I get stressed about such a little thing in life? This is a game, you are getting your ships back…don’t worry about it…

hi, i lose a ship too, and i´m angry, and i want refound too, i dont mind when rats destroy my ship, i even learned to “let go” when other players destroy and kill me, but this is to much, i have been waiting to be abble to play like i want, i´ve been playing by their rules, now they have to “insure” some level …

They do but that’s not a guarantee…apply to get your ship/ISK back…

i did it, i´m waiting

until then, and maybe beyond…

I’m not angry and if i knew they were under DDOS attacks i wouldnt of logged in. I ignore banners and just log right in whenever i decide to play. I just wanted to know if we would get reimbursed for thing not in our control. Now that i know im more then happy to wait.

1 Like

i lost a ship in the abyss put in a ticket got reimbursed a day or two later no problem. lost another in a low sec belt yesterday no word yet but i suspect because it was killed by players they won’t reimburse. i probably won’t undock in anything expensive again until this is over because at some point they’re going to draw a line and say no more reimbursements.

Lost a 1.5 bil. clone + 500 mil. ship in the abyss because of dissconnect and filed a reimbursement ticket.4 days and still not a single action from costumer services + auto reimbursement they’ve just announced didn’t give neither the clone nor the ship back.Bye 2 bil.?

So some people are getting reimbursed in such a short time and some (i mean : me) aren’t getting even a “No we won’t reimburse this”/“OK we’ll reimburse this” answer in 5 days.Preferential treatment?

I think the algorithm automatically moves whiners to the back of the line so…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.