Are you experiencing issues staying connected to EVE Online?

yes, I do

I get non-frequent random disconnects. The completely strange thing is that it only affects one or two clients on the same PC and sometimes one or two clients on other PCā€™s. The others on the same and other PCs seems to have no issue. I asked my ISP and they investigated but didnā€™t find any issues on the day/time I reported the issue. I think I have an idea what it could be and am investigating.

Hey all,

I have found i am now getting random disconnects after the last extended DT last week. It has only just started happening for me. I fond that connecting with a VPN seems to haves stopped that though.

Does Eve Online support IPv6? The launcher works, when I try to log into a character, black screen and connection lost / disconnected message. When I turn off IPv6 at my router, I am able to log into the game client and play with no issues. Tried nslookup of AAAA record for tranquility domain name listed in this post and I receive a response with no address at all.

All this seems to point to IPv6 not working with eve onlineā€¦ is that true, or should I submit a case with my ipv6 info?

Thanks!

I get random disconnects as well.

Scenario 1: Sometimes I start a group from launcher (16 Clients), get myself a cup of coffee, and when I come back some are already disconnected.

Scanario 2: I play one account. I am afk for a moment. When I come back, client is disconnected

Scenario 3: I multibox, random clients disconnect, mostly one only, sometimes two, at most I had three disconnect at the same time.

It looks like disconnects occur more frequently around downtime

Tranquility is Down !!!

I guess the hamsters are on a strikeā€¦ again
feed the damn rats soemtimesā€¦

Getting disconnected constantlyā€¦ Fix it.

Constantly getting disconnected. I can stay logged in from anywhere from 3 seconds to 5 minutes, but then the connection is lost. Has been going on for three days now. Everything else looks fine. No network issues, no isp issues, everything else runs fine. Has made it so I canā€™t do anything in-game at all.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.