Are you experiencing issues staying connected to EVE Online?

Yeah, I spent a majority of yesterday online with zero issues. Honestly, most of my issues with disconnects have been towards the morning times in the US. 5-12 AM CST.

I did have a disconnect the other day - but it was in the middle of a thunderstorm, and the power was glitching like mad.

Experiencing suden disconnects pretty much every day. One day I got my ship HUD disappeared after loggin back in. Today I got this:

Is this issue gonna be fixed? Or shall I play EVE in dock?

Started experiencing regular disconnects over the last week.

Disconnects constantly. Have lost ships due to it. Its a total pain.

Over the last 3 weeks Eve is becoming unstable, I refuse to take anything expensive out as it will spin a random wheel and disconnect maybe 4/6 of my clients all at once, then maybe 1-2 of them every five minutes. This of course happening without any other service or internet drop outs. My WoW connection stays up an stable the whole time. For some reason your servers seem to love kicking ppl off at random, the amount of lost drones and ships at this point is making CCP seem like an Indie startup.

As we speak just one of my accounts has been kicked off three times in 5minutes. The others are unaffected. Good job!

Yep getting kicked, crazy lag and rubber banding (up to 10-15 seconds) without dc

Getting random disconnects. Problem started about two weeks ago, Running two clients, the disconnects occur with either client individually or both clients simultaneously. Not running WOW. Support ticket entered.

I purchased a subscription to NordVpn to fix my eve connection issues. It worked! Which is immensely frustrating as this topic and work around are 3 months old.

I need to pay for an eve sub and an equally costly VPN just to play eve.

I pay for an Eve sub and play uninterrupted without any kind of VPN - if you have any kind of justified complaint it’s against the common carriers, not CCP.

I would point you to the top of the thread where CCP made a network change which created this issue.

You mean -" One problem affecting a limited group of players that surfaced was an issue with maintaining a stable connection to EVE for pilots using WOW! Internet as their Internet Service Provider (ISP). Our network partner is actively investigating this matter and more information can be found here." ?

I believe WOW! is a common carrier ?

Well, I am not running WOW and I am getting multiple disconnects a day, an issue that stared a couple of weeks ago. If you don’t have anything to contribute to this thread, other than its not CCP’s fault, its yours, then I suggest you find something else to do.

I am not using WOW and starting with two weeks ago I have been having between 3-5 random disconnects on just about each play session. This is getting pretty ridiculous.

Last few days I’ve had random disconnects also, one resulting in a loss of a pricey boat (ticket opened). No vpn, no wow, same isp have used for about 20 years on same sat-route to lower 48. First time issues like this. Had only one today, had 4-5 last night, never lost internet service, just game connection. Each time but one, was able to hit ‘play’ and start a session, last one I had to re-log. Noticed that chat-service disconnects have upped in frequency about the same time… Perhaps a week ago or less … didn’t pay attention initially, sorry.

I’m also getting random disconnects for no reason. Started happening around 12 h ago. Getting randomly disconnected every 5-15 min.

ISP claims it has nothing to do with them. Any way to solve this?

Edit: not using WOW

Can’t play the game, disconnecting all the time.

2 weeks after installing a VPN I have completely solved this issue for myself. This seems to be the only real solution.

Not a WOW customer, experiencing disconnects since about 2 weeks ago when I came back to Eve.