Ariel Rin and Third Party Development for CSM19

Ariels got my vote.

Ive asked a few others, ill ask you too. With the high plex prices and prices of mods, what would you think about missions getting a raise in rewards considering its been YEARS since theyve had any raise.

2 Likes

Putting the ESI stuff aside where I’m no expert. I can vouch for Ariel Rin being a solid player that can give CCP valuable input on all kinds of gameplay.

2 Likes

Missions are something I’ve used and abused on the regular, and like a proper nerd I’ve written detailed articles on the how and why. I actually sincerely like the fact they are something to do in EVE thats not ISK (LS burners aside)

There are a lot of mission methods that are extremely lucrative, and there are a lot that are hot garbage. But staleness leads to hyper optimization, which while this is precisely what I enjoy, isnt healthy when left alone for 10 years.

There are some easy wins that come to mind such as re-evaluating what missions are available for which factions, and either levelling the playing field or adding in some geographical flavour

The reward for most missions is in line with where I expect risk/reward to fall, its just not always tied to the raw mission_reward_payout. Moving this payout towards ISK and away from LP/Tags/Standings would only serve to add more faucets to the game and devalue missions over time as isk inflates.