Arrests of Mikramurka Defense Officials

As I said, he is involved, not in charge of it. For some one who is so carefull about picking apart arguments and going into the minutia of semantics, this time you seemed to have missed your mark. I would suggest that you reread my post. +

I am not, although it would appear that Kalaratiri is. I was merely responding to her.

Your response clearly indicates that his statements on the matter, while tactless, are not a direct violation of Tribal sovereignty, and that they do not indicate that he feels he has the primacy in these matters, rather than the ‘local forces’ against whom he is making his very thinly-veiled threat.

He is not in charge, and he would do well to shut his yap before someone shoves his foot in it to the knee.

If his statements are in direct violation of tribal sovereignty, (Which they very well might be) then it is a matter for your Tribes leadership to bring up with the Tribal council and relevant entities. As a member of the Brutor Tribe, I do not wish to go further than that.

However we can both agree that he should revise his manner of addressing local entities.

And at the moment he’s doing a crap job at it, and the more he tries to push it by force, the crappier it will get. Sorry, but that game’s over. Someone botched, and the whole thing is not exactly [translator: twilight, low light || secret, clandestine, undercover, private] anymore. If it was not his department’s doing, then he probably at least knows what is going on.

Again, think of what you will of the rest, Blood Raiders killing thousands on Matar surface is not something that happens without some kind of an inside job, and someone is doing a ■■■■ ton of work to keep the Sebiestor Tribe off the trail, and now RJD is under investigation for disseminating information about it.

Something is going on, and asking locals just to trust that outsiders have it well in hand just does not cut it anymoe.

2 Likes

Especially not when their fleet doesn’t get seen by any of the system’s security measures. Not even the ones orbiting Matar.

1 Like

I can largely agree with what you are saying especially regarding what happens planet side, among baseline communities and local clans. What I am asking for, is for us capsuleers to work With our government, are at worst, not hinder their work with baseless accusations.

I am in complete support of this sentiment, and will provide any aid the Sebiestor Tribe’s government asks of me (which I don’t expect to be much, TBH, I mean, who the hell am I?).

Past that, they can pound sand until I’ve reason to trust 'em.

Did you read my post to the end? Because this is what I said:

I did. It is for that very reason that I praised it a few posts up.

1 Like

Hey, Arrendis - just a quick note on State politics. The U-Nats are a Federal party, not a State bloc. The three blocs in contention are Patriot, Practical and Liberal.

Carry on!

1 Like

Fair point, muh-bad.

You’re Arrendis.

Trust me, they talk about you on Matar.

1 Like

I cannot, for the life of me, imagine why.

All those partys where you got blackout drunk. I hear you propositioned a cardboard cut-out of Karin Midular once.

2 Likes

Only once?

1 Like

I think Claudia is waiting for an invite.

1 Like

Also because some people are capsuleer-crazy and think a high-up fringer lives a life of a glorious privateer queen filled with exciting space adventures and dashing but willing kinsmen, rather than of staff meetings and logistics balance books.

Well, that ain’t me! S’all freakin’ paperwork and staff meetings here. Hell, I even have to wear pants for the meetings. It’s so oppressive and tyrannical.

1 Like

Not pants… :scream:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.