Arsia Elkin for CSM17!

This makes me very happy Arsia.

Quite frankly the CSM has spectacularily failed to represent the breadth and depth of EvE’s various game play styles. It has been nothing more than a manipulation tool for large alliances to get what they want and to hell with everyone else.

I have never once, since the CSM came into being, felt represented in any way, shape, or form until now. You already got my vote!

9 Likes

Arsia has been a great voice of support for the “little people” of lowsec, high sec, and even NPC null or pochven. She’s got experience leading fleets and creating content in FW, in lowsec, roaming, and even destroying irreplaceable Azbels in Pochven with 300 of our closest frenemies on grid.

She was my first pick last time, her platform was practically a full foreshadowing of CCP Aurora’s announcement at Fanfest, and I think her particular experience, her ability to communicate effectively with CCP devs, and her general enthusiasm for a good fight will be a great asset to CSM17 and provide the necessary diversity for a healthy CSM. One that can effectively do its job as sounding board and focus group to CCP.

Again this year, she’s going to get the first spot on all 4 of my ballots.

10 Likes

One of Arsia’s real strengths is her willingness to listen to anyone and discuss issues from all over the game. She doesn’t try to be an expert know-it-all about things she doesn’t have experience in, but she’s more than willing to hear the folks who have that experience, and try to incorporate their concerns and ideas into the body of work she brings to the table.

She has the experience to see things from an FC’s perspective as well as a line member’s, and has seen enough of different parts of the game to understand both the ways parts of EVE Online are similar, and how they’re different, and how those differences change with scale.

Really looking forward to see what she can do over a full term.

11 Likes

Best canidate for the common player. Ive flown and worked with Arsia for the past couple years, and can say that shes one of the most honest, committed people I know.

8 Likes

Definitely a great candidate for CSM, a great driver of content, communities, and as a whole a very experienced EvE Player. Have only experienced positivity when around Arsia, and have had an amazing time, also a very talented FC.

8 Likes

100% getting my vote, A great CSM and working hard for all the community!

6 Likes

I loved Arsia even when she flew for the enemy.
+9000 do recommend

Heart for the capsuleers young and old, capable of different play styles than most, overall wonderful human.

5 Likes

Fantastic you are running. Flew beside Arsia more than a few times and know she’s a great small gang content driver. Her knowledge of Eve lore and FW space will be a perfect match for the proposed changes to LS and the new heraldry system.

5 Likes

Then I plan to be voting for you again, probably at #1 of my ballot.

5 Likes

Arsia is a paragon in her own unique way and my number one candidate. I see nothing that could go wrong with this choice. I hope she can inspire the right people and support the concept of EDENCOM as well as taking care of our beloved Militia.

She also hosts great parties =^_^=

2 Likes

Arsia,

I wish that FW has a second option when leaving which is amnesty, so we can click and fix standings based on your rank, if you have a +6 and a -6 then and rank 5 then the amnesty should bring you to +1 and -1.

Because I do not want to fix the standings the old way, running that entire standings fix path. I want this new way of fixing your standings and give me a cooldown of 90 days before i can join again and this will make easier to join the other militia.

This:
-let’s me quit FW if CCP doesn’t deliver a new FW that I enjoy and blow my standings
-won’t force me into creating one more alt just to play FW
-a new path for standings fix
-can leave when I am tired of the people in my militia and let me join 90 days as enemy so I can kill them
-I won’t have to tell newbros that they need an alt to enjoy another activity in the game

This exists in real life and it is being used in countries with civil wars, people who take the offered amnesty go back to their civilian life and this should be brought to EVE.

1 Like

I agree that standings as a whole need a complete rework. Being so heavily tied to a mission system that’s gotten minimal updates since the game came out really makes it a chore with quite a few penalties if you fall out of favor with somebody and very few upsides to getting standing.

I’m not sure that an instant amnesty for leaving faction warfare is the answer, but many many more paths for standings repair than mindless mission grinding is a must. I also think there should be many more rewards for actually getting in good with a faction rather than the current system with mostly negatives.

5 Likes

Arsia is definitely one of the best candidates for LS/FW. She is a great person and loves to be a dingle berry :stuck_out_tongue:

Best of luck this year @Arsia_Elkin !!!

3 Likes

Arsia Elkin will be getting my vote again this year.

3 Likes

Arsia for sure needs to be on the CSM again, but from the start this time. CCP Aurora even said herself during a roundtable during Fanfest that she has been one of THE most effective CSM members so obviously, we need more Arsia.

3 Likes

Definitely need Arsia on the CSM again so she can continue the good fight and make meaningful suggestions with FW especially as it bleeds into the rest of the game. Good to see folks on the CSM that aren’t just focused on what happens in NS since not every one lives out there.

2 Likes

I’m voting for Arsia, because a vote for Arsia would mean a vote to make Navy Griffins Great Again.

1 Like

Arsia for CSM!

3 Likes
6 Likes

I will probably vote for Arsia as my top pick.

1 Like