Aset liberated. What will the Republic do?

Yeah, let’s not get too carried away. Someone could feed one of us headfirst into a ■■■■■■■ wood chipper and we could cost us a week’s worth of memories. We’re paying a lot of ■■■■■■■ money so we don’t have to be ■■■■■■■ brave. What’s it now, the equivalent of 1.6 bills of ISK every ■■■■■■■ month from every Omega clone walking New Eden? The second we paid, we stopped being ■■■■■■■ warriors and soldiers. At best, we’re walking, talking ■■■■■■■ market forces. The poor ■■■■ that swabs the deck in warp is braver than any of us.

The only bravery any of us got left is burning bridges. And Mel didn’t ■■■■■■■ lie, did she?

Yeah, she’s talking about me there. Like she’s my ■■■■■■■ ex or something. Don’t know why she’s pretending, I don’t give a ■■■■ if she hates me or not and I don’t give a ■■■■ why. ■■■■ knows she’s always been a digger too good for the ■■■■■■■ dirt. But she can go ahead and use our names instead of playing these nancy games if she wants to actually ■■■■■■■ answer that particular criticism herself rather than reinforce it.

Or we can pull yinz guys out the ■■■■■■■ feinting couches every time someone doesn’t take her ■■■■■■■■ light.