Assault Frigates New Meta For Gate Camping?

Okay, So me and some buddies recently just started a little Low Sec. based PVP Corp. When we feel like being douche bags the gate camping starts. There’s normally only 3-4 of us on and I’ve always liked using a fast lock Loki with a stupid alpha just for the frigs. We’ve had troubles with the Loki not being able to grab every frig that comes through so I’ve been working on an insta lock Frig that can tank gate guns for long enough so others can grab kill. Since we don’t have the toons to have logi on grid (Yeah we like to live dangerous) this is what I’ve come up with.

[Jaguar, Jaguar]

Arbalest Compact Light Missile Launcher, Guristas Mjolnir Light Missile

Small YF-12a Smartbomb

Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script

Warp Disruptor II

Medium Shield Extender II

Assault Damage Control II

Overdrive Injector System II

Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Small Core Defense Field Extender II

Small Targeting System Subcontroller II

Hobgoblin II x2

Scan Res is 3,280 and tank with ADC is 32,141

I think you’d be better off remote sensor boosting a loki. The webs are key to preventing people from crashing gate.

1 Like

I realize that, but we don’t have any logi on grid thus no remote sebos :frowning:

You can fit remote sensor boosters on your dps. You don’t have to be a straight up logi to sacrifice one mid slot. Just make sure they don’t accidentally shoot you instead of the guy jumping in when they get a lock.

2 Likes

ohhhhhh I see i’ll give that a shot too!

If you really want to butt bother people have a heavy interdictor to help tackle and stop people with any amount of warp core stabs. They can do pretty decent dps too.

1 Like

I bring the Broadsword out every now and then! I love it

1 Like

Post results and tears here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Insta lock gnosis FTW.

1 Like

/Agree and i’d use an exequror with 3 rsebo’s plus you get the added bonus of three bonused medium remote armor reps on grid if ■■■■ goes south.

I second the suggestion for a HIC, although you will probably need remote Sebo to catch much with it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.