Asset Safetry

If the sec status is -4.91, then that isn’t -0.49

You are being engaged by Faction Police, who are not CONCORD, unless you are also in the Sanctum Constellation.

And really, if you are worried about Faction Police, you aren’t a ganker that has any consequence on ganking numbers. Dedicated gankers don’t worry about Faction Police beyond having already prepared for them, and changes in asset safety won’t impact their ganking.

1 Like

I am rather glad I had this open discussion as my incorrect thinking about Concord and the mistake I had carried for so long about the Blue Faction Police had been corrected.

Thank you for clearing this and making things seem joyful again.

2 Likes

One of the first things Faction Police will do is web you (usually). If you need to use jump gates, having a low sec status won’t stop you. Most of the time, you’ll be webbed into warp faster if you don’t already align quickly.

And, if you are just wanting to find targets to gank, then having a neutral alt is good, both to locate targets and provide a direct warp in point.

If you are out in a low sec status character, you just can’t sit still too long unless tethered, so make sure you warp, look, warp again, etc.

Faction Police don’t stop you warping or anything. They will prevent you cloaking anywhere in system though, so fitting a cloak isn’t a strategy to deal with them.

1 Like

First off, three of the most prolific characters posting here have no clue about the game in that the only place they log in is to the forum to make themselves feel good by being total dickwads.

Secondly, if you think that after four years gone that’s the worst change, you are sorely mistaken. Eve is not run by people for the love of the game any more. It’s now run by a corporation beholden only to its investors and directors.

I’d just quietly back out of the room and find a good MMO if I were you. This one is ■■■■■■ unless you are a whale.

1 Like

Staring in the mirror?

Iceacid Frostpacker: Iceacid Frostpacker | Character | zKillboard last killboard activity 7 days ago
Laquis Venault: Is the OP, so we’ll give her a pass
Me: Scipio Artelius | Character | zKillboard last activity 3 days ago
Nikolai: Nicolai Serkanner | Character | zKillboard last activity 2 weeks ago
Tutucox: tutucox Khamsi | Character | zKillboard last activity today
Scoots Choco: Scoots Choco | Character | zKillboard last activity 3 weeks ago

Foggy Bernstein: Search | zKillboard no activity. Just a forum alt

What a surprise.

2 Likes

What? The surprise is morons that think the only activity in the game is gate camping and ganking noobs.

Where do you think you get those ships you lose so many of? Where do you think the PLEX comes from that you are buying in game to replace those ships constantly. Does your ammo simply appear in your hangar? Your weapons?

Do you think those professions and dozens of other non combat jobs show up in KB stats?

Luckily I don’t think many of those exist.

Ships I lose mostly come from my alt and PLEX I haven’t bought for ages. I subscribe all my accounts and have no particular need for PLEX.

As for a dozen other non-combat jobs - nah sure they exist without killboards. Your activity in game though doesn’t. You are the very forum warrior you ■■■■■ about.

Ouch! You shift the goalposts so fast that I’m getting sympathetic back pains.

Shift what goalposts. You asked questions. I answered them.

But continue with your normal stupidity. Those of us that play will just keep on playing.

Are you talking about the standings with concord/the Npc corp itself?

Or your actual security standing.

Because I am -7.0 with amarr and they send facpo to shoot me in their systems.

I am not -7.0 with sec status though so I do not get bothered by Concord on a daily basis.

Facpo is worse than Concord. I hate them.

2 Likes

I got the concord mixed up with faction police, please ignore that thread as I was incorrect.

3 Likes

yea they keep shooting me in galente
you are a enemy of the galente they say …
i normally say in local , I’m not a enemy of galente per se , i just want you guys to stop being junkies and thinking about sex all the time, they don’t seen to enjoy the joke as much as i do , maybe the 10000th time will be the sweet one

edit:
btw bad gig i say , this stuff would kill in amarr

I often wondered why it felt so right being a Gallente capsuleer - and now, at last, I know ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Revisiting thread.

Starting to receive mail from DED titled “Your Assets located in a structure are at risk”

As of right now DED are informing us to prepare to wardec and bash an abandoned station
This needs to stop as this is giving out too much information about the vulnerability of a structure.

The mail states not only the location but the following;
“In approximately 2 days this structure will become abandoned.”

This important information such as when a station that we hold some items inside are about to go into abandoned state.

Now this info is warning the pilot but makes it very easy by removing the Hunt for station bashing CORPS. Suggestion DED to not inform of stations that are about to go into abandoned state.

1 Like

If people are playing then they need to know that their stuff is in jeopardy…

How about people grow up and learn to note down on where their stuff is located?

So they don’t require big Daddy to tell them when to clean their room?

How about people grow-up and deal with notifications.

Those notifications are sending out toy box raiding invitations though to a party where they are not invited.

How about CCP stop changing the core rules of the game. Are we to suppose that most players read the release notes?

The notifications stay.