Asset Safety - Did I miss the train?

(Gibbo3771) #1

So I am a returning player and I just learnt about asset safety and the switch over to the new citadels in nullsec.

There are quite a few stations that I had things in, scattered around various nulls. For instance, I have 30+ Taranis, several Machariels and even an AT ship in certain stations.

How do I have them moved? Have I missed my chance?

(Dyver Phycad) #2

Asset Safety is a permanent feature. Just open your Asset window and right click a citadel. At the bottom of the right click menu, you find the Move to Asset Safety option.

(Cypherous) #3

As Dyver mentions, just make sure they are items stored in an actual citadel, only player built outposts and conquerable stations were converted, if its a standard NPC station then asset safety does not apply, also bear in mind that there will be a cost involved with asset safety in terms of an ISK fee

(Whitehound) #4

Heh, he mentioned having an AT ship. That’s going to cost. I believe the fee is 10% of the total value.

(Suren Scott) #5

Won’t that depend on the ship having been sold on the market? The price comes up as N/A for a lot of AT ships, at least in Lonetrek (not sure if regional markets affect the simulator).

(Whitehound) #6

No, it depends on how the mechanic was implemented. You will have to wait and find out.

(Kueyen) #7

0.5% if you’re moving assets to another station/structure in the same system, 15% if moving them to a station/structure in a different system…

(Whitehound) #8

Says Updated Thursday at 22:05, 7th of June 2018

Looks like they’ve split the cost from the intial 10%. But 15% … that’s going to hurt for some.

(system) #9

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.