Assets belonging to inactive players

Sell it and transfer the cash directly to them if you have a moral dilemma.
Your conscience will be clear.

Fairest midground is sell it, send isk minus whatever costs your put out. You mentioned some fuel costs and now lost fees on the contract setup.

YOu went above what most would do. I wonā€™t lieā€¦for leaving something like that up and vanishing Iā€™d consider it a gift. When I left eve the last time knowing Iā€™d be in a wow a bitā€¦I took the time to make sure all came down and moved to safer storage areas.

If leaving for a good bitā€¦taking care of your gear is one of those things you do really. Fortunately I hated Niarja region in the old days so didnā€™t come back to that surprise lol.

they may not like the lesser money. You didnā€™t like taking the fuel bill. Balanced out.

Personally Iā€™d take the money and run.

1 Like

Dude seriously, EVE is all about piracy. Why didnā€™t you sell it 30 days ago? Are you a CUUUUUU-----------?

Cuuuu rrent owner of the Athanor?

Yes he is!

Hell yeah. I wouldnā€™t even run. Iā€™d just sell everything and go on like nothing happened.

I ask myself this question in these situations:

Does this player know where I live in real life?

If yes, then return the assets.
If no, then ā– ā– ā– ā–  him. His loss.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

5 Likes

As there is no space law that is applicable here, or space lawyer who could give advice on a matter, I think whatever you will do will be the law in that corporation you have. Sell, store, even give to someone elseā€¦

1 Like

That wouldnā€™t really be my thing but the OP has put in all the reasonable effort so at that point Iā€™d go ā€œfck itā€ too.

1 Like

You are supposed to take peopleā€™s stuff.

1 Like

Yup! Take it and/or blow it up!

ā€œConan, what is best in life?ā€
" To crush your enemiesā€™ ships, to see them blow up before you, and to see the lamentations of capsuleers on forum."
ā€œAh! That is good!ā€

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.